The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, I used to wish this would happen.

2 posters

Go down

Wow, I used to wish this would happen. Empty Wow, I used to wish this would happen.

Post by d@v!d Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:56 pm

I remember picking them out and putting them to the side to have a mouthful. The price was having to eat way too much of those bland scrape your mouth hex symbols just to do it.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Wow, I used to wish this would happen. Empty Re: Wow, I used to wish this would happen.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:58 pm

lol!

That's great! Reminds me of my daughter. She loves the marshmellows and takes them out and doesn't want the rest!

Back to top Go down

Wow, I used to wish this would happen. Empty Re: Wow, I used to wish this would happen.

Post by Deepfriar Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:58 am

Hmm... I'm just not sure what to think about this. I'm certainly not taking a selfie with a fake box of "marshmallow only" cereal, though I confess: it would be the best box of cereal ever.  Twisted Evil
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Actually I just saw on CNN news this morning. It's official. Lucky Charms is coming out with an ALL MARSHMELLOW cereal!!!

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:35 pm

LOL now we can all screw our liver and feel good about ourselves
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Rolf 1 Rolf 2 Rolf 2 Rolf 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down