The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

90s Grunge/Alternative

+2
deathisgain
WildWorld
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

90s Grunge/Alternative - Page 2 Empty Re: 90s Grunge/Alternative

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:50 pm

I no longer have any Smashing Pumpkins or Hole albums. I'll need to remedy that soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:47 am

For Hole I have  Live Thru This, Celebrity Skin and Nobody's Daughter

Theyre all right well Live Through This is awesome, Celebrity Skin is a good followup, Nobodys Daughter has some good tracks but not in the same league as the other two I mentioned.  I think they are supposed to do another album next year with the original lineup

I also have the Courtney Love solo album I havent spun that in like 13 years didnt care for it then I wonder if its any better now hehe

As for the Pumpkins I love the Double album but everything else has hits and misses.  not to mention Corgan I dont care for especially since he took a pot shot at the Foo Fighters, he has music envy I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Not to mention Corgan was having an affair with Courtney Love back before Kurt committed suicide. Some have speculated that this contributed to him taking his life. I've watched a few documentaries on this. Very interesting stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:13 am

They used to be an item but I never heard of an affair, I know she cheated on Corgan with Kurt who had a family history of suicide

They still arent talkin to each other, as Courtney has been trying to bury the hatchet with select people (dave grohl was one)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Courtney is quite the character. Much like Axl Rose. I always thought the two of them should get together!

Rolf 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:10 am

Axl IMO has mellowed over the years, I mean he's buried the hatchet with Slash  which I didnt think would ever happen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Yeah, that's pretty amazing. I wonder if he's gonna 'snap' again though. Just sayin' ... like if GnR got back together for a reunion tour. Maybe on tour some major drama would occur. I could see it.

But ... maybe the man truly has changed. Great vocalist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2