The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Reality" TV

+2
eatbugs
Hardcore Christian
6 posters

Go down

"Reality" TV Empty "Reality" TV

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:59 pm

I just discovered this show called Mountain Monsters. Yeah..I know it's been out for a while, but it's new to me.

It's a bunch of backwoods, country fried, good ol' boys going around hunting for weird paranormal creatures such as the Wolfe County Wolfman, Kentucky Hellhound of Pike County, The Sheepsquatch of Boone County (Yes...a Sheepsquatch)...stuff like that.

Has anyone here ever seen this show?

Back to top Go down

"Reality" TV Empty Re: "Reality" TV

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:11 pm

From an episode of Wife Swap...Here is the best of "King" Curtis.

I don't usually watch Wife Swap, but this one episode was hilarious. King Curtis rules the house, baby!

His laugh at 2:23 cracks me up. Haha!

I also like how he comes strolling around the corner with a cookie and says "Looks like you forgot something. I'm eating a cookie."

Also when he pulls the chicken nuggets out of the freezer...Haha!

Go Curtis!

Last edited by Mortal on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:33 am

Mortal wrote:I just discovered this show called Mountain Monsters. Yeah..I know it's been out for a while, but it's new to me.

It's a bunch of backwoods, country fried, good ol' boys going around hunting for weird paranormal creatures such as the Wolfe County Wolfman, Kentucky Hellhound of Pike County, The Sheepsquatch of Boone County (Yes...a Sheepsquatch)...stuff like that.

Has anyone here ever seen this show?
That sounds awesome
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:46 pm

That sounds awesome

It's...ummm...interesting  Neutral

I think it's interesting to hear about these creatures and the legends and stuff,

But this show is bad. If you have ever had a suspicion that these shows are fake, this one will remove all doubt.

I mean, I know these shows are fake, but at least give me something believable to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:25 pm

"Reality" TV 2Q==

"Reality" TV B2606c88d71833103a2750935fdc03ce

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:37 pm

My wife likes these monster shows.  I just tell her to call me when they actually find Bigfoot.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:28 pm

eatbugs wrote:My wife likes these monster shows.  I just tell her to call me when they actually find Bigfoot.

That would be no problem for Buck from Mountain Monsters. He's already defeated the Bigfoot of Ashe County, NC.

"Reality" TV 9k=

^ Yep....That guy.

He was even brave enough to chase the Death Cat of Cherokee County all by himself.

Bigfoot don't wanna mess with Buck!

Buck is one bad dude!

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:51 pm

I can't stand most "reality" shows.  Once upon a time, some of them were actually educational.  Most of them now are just there so that we can see other people's drama and bad behavior.

Except for Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., there isn't anything that I really care about on tv anyway these days.  Most of it isn't really fit to watch.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:31 pm

I can't understand why anyone would actually want to enhance their "reality" experience of this show.

"Reality" TV 2Q==

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:10 pm

The only live action tv shows i watch nowadays are Once Upon a Time, Flash, Agents of SHIELD, The Goldbergs, and The Middle. I find more enjoyment in Cartoon Network and Disney animated shows now (Steven Universe, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder, etc).

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:58 pm

I haven't consistently watched a show ("reality" or otherwise) in years.  I've probably seen every episode of Sofia the First there is though. face palm

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:52 am

I find more enjoyment in Cartoon Network and Disney animated shows now

Me too. I love classic cartoons.

Did you see the pic I posted earlier?

The Mountain Monsters show is like Scooby-Doo in many ways. I don't mind watching it because it reminds me of a cartoon.

Ha! does that even make sense?

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:16 am

I love Mountain Monsters!  Even though as a native son of West Virginia myself I hate that they are playing into every freakin' stereotype the rest of the world has of us (plus a little of it hits a little close to the family tree), it is hilarious stuff.   My favorite was the CGI "chupacabra" they caught in a trap before the bigfoot set it free.  Ya know they use them like huntin' dogs.  Rolf 1 Rolf 1 Rolf 2 Rolf 2 Rolf 2 

I DVR'd it the next time it was on so I could rewatch that scene again and again...

Now, I enjoy those and the ghost hunt shows (most of them at least), but all the ones on TLC and E! and those channels--forget it.  The quickest way to get me to change the channel is to say the word Kardishian.  No Honey Boo Boo, no Chrisley, no Duck Dynasty, no 493 Kids.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:54 pm

Yeah...These Mountain Monster dudes are no joke.

They don't just go after Bigfoot, they go after him AND his huntin' dogs!

When you go after these creatures, you need experts like these guys.

"Reality" TV Teehee

Did you see that Snalleygaster egg they found? WOW!!

If you have never heard of the Snalleygaster, here's a little info...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Even though as a native son of West Virginia myself I hate that they are playing into every freakin' stereotype the rest of the world has of us (plus a little of it hits a little close to the family tree), it is hilarious stuff.

I have family from West Virginia. The stereotypes don't really bother me. I think it's funny too.

Back to top Go down

Post by metallikitty Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:40 am

I haven't had any TV besides four versions of PBS for a few years now. Digital broadcasting is a horrid thing. But the last reality shows I saw were Lizard Lick Towing and something with guys pulling things out of a swamp. Both were decently amusing.

metallikitty
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:02 pm

messiaen77 wrote:I love Mountain Monsters!  Even though as a native son of West Virginia myself I hate that they are playing into every freakin' stereotype the rest of the world has of us (plus a little of it hits a little close to the family tree), it is hilarious stuff.   My favorite was the CGI "chupacabra" they caught in a trap before the bigfoot set it free.  Ya know they use them like huntin' dogs.  Rolf 1 Rolf 1 Rolf 2 Rolf 2 Rolf 2 

I DVR'd it the next time it was on so I could rewatch that scene again and again...

Now, I enjoy those and the ghost hunt shows (most of them at least), but all the ones on TLC and E! and those channels--forget it.  The quickest way to get me to change the channel is to say the word Kardishian.  No Honey Boo Boo, no Chrisley, no Duck Dynasty, no 493 Kids.
The only good "reality" show i saw was Stan Lee's Who Wants to be a Superhero, which was actually about doing good and being a good person. Sadly, it only lasted two seasons.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:18 pm

I have an idea for a show. It would be called "Searching for Bat Boy".

"Reality" TV Batboy-cover

"Reality" TV 41zQhuavmtL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down