The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orationem (black metal)

+4
Throne of thorns
ThomasEversole
buddypng
Kerrick
8 posters

Go down

Orationem (black metal) Empty Orationem (black metal)

Post by Kerrick Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:07 pm

I just ordered my copy of Orationem's debut album.  Fans of raw and emotionally-driven black metal should find much to like here.  This is some good stuff!  The lyrics are very heartfelt and to-the-point which I really appreciate.  For example (from track 3),

Dear wonderful and limitless Creator
My faith is in You
Thank you for sending Your Son
Jesus Christ
With His gift of salvation
To provide everlasting life

I know there are skeptics
And those who exalt evil
I earnestly pray that they come to see
Your glory and power

Please lead me to bear witness
So that those who are lost
Come to know You
Let how I live my life
Be a representation of
The Joy I have in you

You can listen to samples, read the lyrics, and purchase the CD all on the website.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Orationem (black metal) Empty Re: Orationem (black metal)

Post by Kerrick Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:08 pm

I also added the project to Firestream Music Vault.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by buddypng Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:59 am

Sounds like bedroom black metal

buddypng
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:53 pm

I made some updates to the Orationem site. Orationem is a Christian black metal project I've been in the shadows about creating. It recently dawned on me that while there's some spiritual perks to anonymity, its not necessary to be anonymous with each other. (each other meaning brother to brother in Christ) 

I'm still not going to go social media with this project, but if anyone wants to take it there unofficially, that's perfectly fine with me.

The full album has been out since June-ish and I think probably... 10 people know about it? HAHA!!

So anyway, the site is www.orationem.com and the updates include:
- revealing my name (TADA!!!!) and some information about previous projects
- links to an unofficial Facebook (made by denith that comes here) and the samples uploaded to YouTube by another patron
- Artwork for the upcoming Brazillian version of the album / yes, I originally stated I wasn't working with a label, but Cassio explained to me that the only way Brazil they can have Christian black metal is if they "release" it themselves. (since Brazilian customs is greedy/crooked) - that explains why they have such exclusive releases

What's still the same
- the US version of the album is still available
- lyrics
- music samples

Let me know if you have any questions!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Throne of thorns Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:27 am

Like \m/
Throne of thorns
Throne of thorns
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:09 pm

I checked this album out yesterday and it's very good! Heartily approve.  Thumbs up
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Thanks guys!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:06 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:
- Artwork for the upcoming Brazillian version of the album / yes, I originally stated I wasn't working with a label, but Cassio explained to me that the only way Brazil they can have Christian black metal is if they "release" it themselves. (since Brazilian customs is greedy/crooked) - that explains why they have such exclusive releases

Does anyone know Portuguese? I might just have to ask Cassio as to what this says.
(I can't just plug it into a translator because its an image)

According to Cassio, he submitted the Orationem content to his manufacturing company on Friday. (September 4th)
I imagine the CDs will be available soon!

Orationem (black metal) O1o1_ms
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:16 pm

Those lyrics are awesome Metal 1
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:27 am

It's a shame you can't plug that into a translator. Did you ever get it translated? I'd be interested to see what the article says. I'm hoping my copy comes in the mail today.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:52 am

I asked Cassio for the translation, but he says he's not sure if its a completely accurate translation. ...which makes me think he didn't write this?

"Available in Brazil the newest release of american brother and multi-instrumentalist Thomas Eversole, called Orationem. Release in digifile format, this work exudes a Black Metal 90's traditional sound with optimal performance and originality. Hymns alternate in quick time moments for medium passages or even rhythmic, with the inclusion of very emotional melodies, which to a certain level generated fine atmosphere and more than simplistic, and, of course of an optimal recording. All lyrics are explicit and direct, that is, prayers to God and Jesus Christ, but there are also lyrical themes of worship. Thomas has also been and is responsible for other duties as notorious projects GRIM, ANKOU AWAITS, Breviarium and HGUOLS. The Orationem and his album self titled part of your cast more extreme and brutal, what makes Thomas an important figure key or player in the formation of the body of a christian extreme scene, especially the firmer side and full of faith, quite far from being a hypocrite and false. Already available in Brazil in limited quantities. It is intended for fans who crave a good extreme music with powerful lyrics"

It feels like its been through the auto-translation ringer, but I still get the main idea of what he was saying. Huh, I guess I didn't realize that they had the pro release available now.

I'll have to ask Cassio what Wanhoop Music is. I can't find anything about it online.

Orationem (black metal) Brazil_orationem
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:45 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:
ThomasEversole wrote:

Does anyone know Portuguese? I might just have to ask Cassio as to what this says.
(I can't just plug it into a translator because its an image)

According to Cassio, he submitted the Orationem content to his manufacturing company on Friday.  (September 4th)
I imagine the CDs will be available soon!

Orationem (black metal) O1o1_ms

I came to this thread to see who was calling you stupid so I could beat them up for you and then came upon some fun.

Here's my translation. I'm not fluent in Portuguese but I did take a year of it in college.

A Metal Survivor will soon be distributing the newest release of American brother Thomas Eversole, called Orationem. This project resounds of traditional 90’s Black Metal par excellence. The hymns at times are fast alternating with medium paced passages including very emotional melodies and the clarity of a high quality recording. All the words are prayers to God and Jesus Christ. Thomas also is responsible for other nightmarish recordings such as Grim, Ankou Awaits, Breviarium and Hguols. Orationem and its eponymous album should be available in a few day in Brazil in limited quantities and is destined for fans who yearn for good extreme music with powerful lyrics. Stay alert!
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:17 pm

Great, more stuff I have to buy in the new year Very Happy
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down