The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Saviour Machine's Acoustic Shows from 2012 ever be released? I wish so bad!

5 posters

Go down

Will Saviour Machine's Acoustic Shows from 2012 ever be released? I wish so bad! Empty Will Saviour Machine's Acoustic Shows from 2012 ever be released? I wish so bad!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:53 am

I think they were recorded... those intimate theater acoustic shows from 2012....

I really wish they would get released...

Maybe vinyl? I sure wish. :-)

any of you guys know why they broke up officially?

Their first 2 albums are masterpieces. Absolutely divine.

not a fan of the legend stuff at ALL

Back to top Go down

Will Saviour Machine's Acoustic Shows from 2012 ever be released? I wish so bad! Empty Re: Will Saviour Machine's Acoustic Shows from 2012 ever be released? I wish so bad!

Post by Tobi Elektrik Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Did they broke up officially? Suspect 
Looks like they just vanished silently...

As far as I remember even a DVD release was planned. But I personally expect no more releases from SM. Which makes the "bumblebee-riots" that Eric started more and more ridiculous...
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Will Saviour Machine's Acoustic Shows from 2012 ever be released? I wish so bad! Empty Re: Will Saviour Machine's Acoustic Shows from 2012 ever be released? I wish so bad!

Post by Candlemass Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Since Eric has chosen to remain silent, one can only speculate...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oteis Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:51 am

Yeah i doubt anything will ever be released by sm. Though i think those live recordings would see daylight before the end of the Legend Trilogy. Anyway i am glad i was able to see them live in 2012.
oteis
oteis
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:06 pm

I agree with oteis, especially since Eric most recently said that rather than releasing an "official" III:II, he wanted to redo the whole blasted thing and release it all as one set.  Seemed like a rather grandiose plan for someone who (for some legitimate reasons) was having trouble mixing and mastering one CD.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:35 pm

You can find, at least some, records of these on Youtube. Enough to get an idea at least.
Ugly
Ugly
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:57 pm

Surprised some boots have not surfaced on ebay...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:08 pm

I did see a music schedule for 2015--SM is slated to appear in September.  :O 

I do like the live cuts from the Rarities/Revelations discs...was hoping (like Candle) they would be a preview of additional live tracks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down