The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stryper: "Live at the Whisky" limited vinyl edition announced

3 posters

Go down

Stryper: "Live at the Whisky" limited vinyl edition announced Empty Stryper: "Live at the Whisky" limited vinyl edition announced

Post by Ulterium Records Mon May 18, 2015 9:04 am

Ulterium Records are proud to announce the release of a limited double gatefold vinyl edition of the STRYPER live album "Live at the Whisky". A deal was inked with Frontiers Records and the release date is set to August 7th. The edition is strictly limited to 300 copies worldwide.

The vinyl edition features new artwork created by Jan Yrlund of Darkgrove Design.

"Live at the Whisky" is available for pre-ordering at the Ulterium Records Store: http://ulteriumstore.bigcartel.com

Stryper: "Live at the Whisky" limited vinyl edition announced Stryper_live_artwork

Track listing

Side A
01. Legacy
02. Marching Into Battle
03. You Know What To Do
04. Loud N' Clear

Side B
01. Reach Out
02. Calling On You
03. Free
04. More Than A Man

Side C
01. The Rock That Makes Me Roll
02. No More Hell To Pay
03. Jesus Is Just Alright
04. Always There For You

Side D
01. All For One
02. The Way
03. To Hell With The Devil
04. Soldiers Under Command

Ulterium Records
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Stryper: "Live at the Whisky" limited vinyl edition announced Empty Re: Stryper: "Live at the Whisky" limited vinyl edition announced

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 11:53 am

Sweet cover. If I collected vinyl I would definitely be ordering.

I actually thought about buying it for quick minute just as a collectible

Back to top Go down

Stryper: "Live at the Whisky" limited vinyl edition announced Empty Re: Stryper: "Live at the Whisky" limited vinyl edition announced

Post by Soldier777 Mon May 18, 2015 3:47 pm

I don't have a record player and I am tempted in getting this where it will be a rare collectible. The artwork is incredible. Great live shot with blue and yellow colors. It shows that a lot of thought went into this project.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon May 18, 2015 4:23 pm

I dont have a turntable either but I have thought about buying this or the new Morti album on vinyl
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down