The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RARE size MEDIUM shirts WORN ONCE (ANTESTOR, SLETCHVALK, AND HORDE) plus a few extras CHEAP/WANT GONE!

2 posters

Go down

RARE size MEDIUM shirts WORN ONCE (ANTESTOR, SLETCHVALK, AND HORDE) plus a few extras CHEAP/WANT GONE! Empty RARE size MEDIUM shirts WORN ONCE (ANTESTOR, SLETCHVALK, AND HORDE) plus a few extras CHEAP/WANT GONE!

Post by lowlifeNA Tue May 05, 2015 10:16 pm

hi guys. up for sale I have the following:
-ANTESTOR "the forsaken" tshirt. in perfect condition, bought from Samuel Durling himself. worn one time. has the Endtime productions logo on the sleeve. size M $30 you pay shipping
-SLETCHVALK "at the dawn of war" tshirt. size M. worn a handful of times, still in great shape. $20 you pay shipping.
-HORDE "Hellig Usvart" size M tshirt. worn one time. shirt is in perfect condition. $30 you pay shipping.

-I also have some Endtime postcards with different bands I got from Samuel as well, as well as 2 Antestor and 1 Crimson moonlight stickers I want gone. ill send the postcards for free with purchase.

Wheres pics you ask? Well, the shirts are safely packaged in my box full of clothes I actually wear, ready to go to my new house my gf and I just bought. I would be happy to unpackage them if theres interest/a sale, but I had already taped up the box when I remembered to make this post. When I say theyre In good shape, it means they look unworn ever. Theyre still crisp if that helps. I just simply don't want em anymore...So, as a recap, I will gladly unpack them and send pics of there's any interest or they sell. I WANT THEM GONE. PLEASE. I would also make a package deal for someone if they want, most likely stupid cheap. Im basically never on this forum, but my email is hellothisisluke@yahoo.com and my phone number is 309-738-1866. Thank you!

lowlifeNA
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

RARE size MEDIUM shirts WORN ONCE (ANTESTOR, SLETCHVALK, AND HORDE) plus a few extras CHEAP/WANT GONE! Empty Re: RARE size MEDIUM shirts WORN ONCE (ANTESTOR, SLETCHVALK, AND HORDE) plus a few extras CHEAP/WANT GONE!

Post by lowlifeNA Thu May 07, 2015 2:04 pm

If interested, make offers. Could use the moneyssss

lowlifeNA
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

RARE size MEDIUM shirts WORN ONCE (ANTESTOR, SLETCHVALK, AND HORDE) plus a few extras CHEAP/WANT GONE! Empty Re: RARE size MEDIUM shirts WORN ONCE (ANTESTOR, SLETCHVALK, AND HORDE) plus a few extras CHEAP/WANT GONE!

Post by Through The Dark Radio Fri May 15, 2015 4:48 pm

Give me a week or so and I'll see about making an offer.
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down