The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyper rare oldschool Christian metal T-shirts for the true collectors

+2
Necrolord
Stender
6 posters

Go down

Hyper rare oldschool Christian metal T-shirts for the true collectors Empty Hyper rare oldschool Christian metal T-shirts for the true collectors

Post by Stender Sat May 02, 2015 2:33 pm

Hey all, I have a fair amount of shirts I've been hanging on to for a few years now that I'm wanting to part with for sake of space, most are size M to L and a couple XL (but maybe fit more like a L?), shirts very in condition just ask for a detailed description and photos. Anyways, these are rare as hell but I'm willing to sell them as a lot if someone can make a good offer if someone was down to take em all. Lots of Vengeance rising, crucified, believer,  betrayal, Deliverance, living sacrifice, etc. PM me for pics and a full list of what I have.

Thanks!
Stender
Stender
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Hyper rare oldschool Christian metal T-shirts for the true collectors Empty Re: Hyper rare oldschool Christian metal T-shirts for the true collectors

Post by Necrolord Mon May 04, 2015 11:50 pm

Please you send someone pictures! thanks

Necrolord
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Hyper rare oldschool Christian metal T-shirts for the true collectors Empty Re: Hyper rare oldschool Christian metal T-shirts for the true collectors

Post by buddypng Thu May 28, 2015 10:27 am

yeah post some pics

buddypng
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by BobtheBerean Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:48 am

Do you still have this lot availBLE? iF SO PLEASE PM ME...i AM very interested IN THE bETRAYAl shirt..
BobtheBerean
BobtheBerean
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalForJesus Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:55 am

Please PM me if you still have them available.
MetalForJesus
MetalForJesus
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.metalforjesus.org

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:12 pm

I don't think stender gets on here much.  I purchased the whole lot a few weeks ago.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stender Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:14 pm

stevegarveyfan wrote:I don't think stender gets on here much.  I purchased the whole lot a few weeks ago.

Yep Ryan snatched the majority but however I do have a couple items left. One original Believer extraction from mortality shirt with the cartoon rendition of the members on the back, probably fits like a M/L and also a Zao parade of chaos hoodie that fits like a L. PM me if you are interested.
Stender
Stender
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down