The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ankou Awaits 2015

2 posters

Go down

Ankou Awaits 2015 Empty Ankou Awaits 2015

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:54 pm

After almost 2 months, I finished my 5th full length album for the solo project, Ankou Awaits.  It might sound cliche for an artist to say "its my best work yet" with every new release, but it certainly is true in this instance.  Improvements from the last album include the return of symphonic elements, more technical song structure and of course with some improved equipment, better production.  NO MIDI whatsoever and of course, real and insane drumming.

The detailed "journal" of the albums creation, a 15+ minute preview of the album (download link and YouTube) and other news is at this Christian black metal forum:
http://theblackestlight.freeforums.net/post/1419/thread

Lyrics are at the dot com.  (signature)

I'm label shopping right now and of course aiming high with the improved sound...
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Ankou Awaits 2015 Empty Re: Ankou Awaits 2015

Post by ThomasEversole Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:22 pm

I've spent some time launching a new version of ankouawaits.com as well as an accompanying mobile site.  While the new graphics on the full/desktop version look great on PC, its really hard to see and navigate on a cell phone.  Any device (or older PCs) with a screensize 800px or smaller will be forced to the mobile site.

Some exciting news!

Sobrwydd a Disgyblaeth is being released on Germany's No Sleep Till Megiddo Records!  There will be a cassette and CD physical versions of the album - the release date for that will be announced later.

The album is available NOW for digital download!  The highest quality audio files of your choosing for just $5 for the album and you can stream the entire album for your review.  The album will be available at other digital vendors later, if you have one that you prefer.

You can get to the album player either at ankouawaits.com's Music page or facebook.com/ankouawaits App Music player.

Enjoy!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:29 pm

The new website looks nice Thomas!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:45 pm

The Sobrwydd a Disgyblaeth CDs are now available.
The cassettes are still on Pre-Order though, coming soon!

Also new that's available is cassette releases of Lebor Gabala Erenn, Crog Buidhe, Wyllt and Oberour Ar Maro. This was through Wulfrune Worxxx, a French label with over 600 cassette releases in 10 years!

I revamped the store. You can order everything here:
www.ankouawaits.com/physicalreleases.htm

If you want to order multiple items, don't pay the full shipping price. E-mail me for a discount and I'll cut you a group rate!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:57 am

The "Sobrwydd a Disgyblaeth" cassettes are now in stock!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down