The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break It Down with Matt Carter of Emery

2 posters

Go down

Break It Down with Matt Carter of Emery Empty Break It Down with Matt Carter of Emery

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:44 pm

Free for download from iTunes.  I am proud to be an Emery Kickstarter supporter for their pending 5/19 release.  For those interested, the download is free and edumucational.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Break It Down with Matt Carter of Emery Empty Re: Break It Down with Matt Carter of Emery

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:36 pm

Neal Morse Code wrote:Free for download from iTunes.  I am proud to be an Emery Kickstarter supporter for their pending 5/19 release.  For those interested, the download is free and edumucational.  Very Happy
The new Emery album is free on itunes? scratch
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Break It Down with Matt Carter of Emery Empty Re: Break It Down with Matt Carter of Emery

Post by metalh Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:58 am

Yeah, I pledged too! Emery is in my top 5 favorites. I have a bunch of BCPOD to catch up on this week while I commute. The new album is almost a year late, but that ok. It will be worth it.

I don't know why you deny

I, I know the light is burning dim and dying in you
I know the pain that lies within
I feel it too

-Collapsing by Demon Hunter
metalh
metalh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down