The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: Vengeance Rising, Realms of Blasphemy.

4 posters

Go down

Wanted: Vengeance Rising, Realms of Blasphemy. Empty Wanted: Vengeance Rising, Realms of Blasphemy.

Post by TheSheepAreScattered Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Just kidding. But its a good ringer. I'm SERIOUSLY looking for the following: Angelica S.O.S. demo featuring Andy Lyon. Also Andy's post Angelica release Lyons Share. And I know someone out there is ready to part with the first 15 issues of Heavens Metal. Thanks. -Sheep
TheSheepAreScattered
TheSheepAreScattered
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Vengeance Rising, Realms of Blasphemy. Empty Re: Wanted: Vengeance Rising, Realms of Blasphemy.

Post by Galations6.7 Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Haha!!
Galations6.7
Galations6.7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Vengeance Rising, Realms of Blasphemy. Empty Re: Wanted: Vengeance Rising, Realms of Blasphemy.

Post by SirJahzeal Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:16 pm

That only exists in Roger's head.  Hahaha!

I have never heard the Angelica demo, myself.  That would be pretty neat to check out!
SirJahzeal
SirJahzeal
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://www.twitch.tv/SirJahzeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Galations6.7 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:01 am

I heard he had a record deal for it but it never came out
Galations6.7
Galations6.7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSheepAreScattered Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:47 pm

Thanks for all the PM's informing me that the VR release does not exist. I knew that. Like I said I was kidding. Roger threads are popular so I used it as a bait and switch hoping someone in the flock will see my post and have what I want. The Andy Lyon release was a cassette only that he released himself in 1990 after his departure from Angelica. Extremely rare, melodic hard rock. The Angelica SOS demo may be a little more common as I had a cdr copy some years back. I'd even settle for audio files. I have been on the hunt for those first 15 issues of Heavens Metal for years. If you have any PM me an offer, you might be surprised. -Sheep
TheSheepAreScattered
TheSheepAreScattered
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:58 pm

I'd like the Virgin Black demo...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down