The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim, the new victim class.

+3
sentient 6
Peter who was Vaak
d@v!d
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Muslim, the new victim class. Empty Muslim, the new victim class.

Post by d@v!d Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:30 pm

It's in the new that 3 young people were murdered.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/muslim-family-members-killed-n-man-cops-article-1.2110661
What made their murders special was that they were Muslims. 
I guess they are going to be the next group to receive special coddling in the US. "#MuslimLivesMatter"
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Muslim, the new victim class. Empty Re: Muslim, the new victim class.

Post by Peter who was Vaak Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:29 pm

They were killed over a parking space.  This is all completely idiotic.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:06 pm

Peter who was Vaak wrote:They were killed over a parking space.  This is all completely idiotic.

And they will turn it into a religious war that somehow the Christians started, even though the murderer is heading to the same Hell they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:18 pm

Adam wrote:
Peter who was Vaak wrote:They were killed over a parking space.  This is all completely idiotic.

And they will turn it into a religious war that somehow the Christians started, even though the murderer is heading to the same Hell they are.
Don't doubt that for a second. Today or in the next few days some churches in Africa or the Middle East with be burned and the nuns slaughtered on account of this.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Adam wrote:

Quoted for truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:07 pm

...atheism....or Islam...satan don't care which...

" He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth..."

....and he don't care what " name " you murder for.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:54 am

sentient 6 wrote:...atheism....or Islam...satan don't care which...

" He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth..."

....and he don't care what " name " you murder for.
Yeah, I know, the irony of this case.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:36 am

It's also interesting that his fellow atheists are coming out and saying things like "As a fellow atheist, I hope he rots in prison".

Yet, whenever a Christian (or supposed Christian commits atrocities), we are not allowed to do the same. We are lumped in together with the offender.

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:14 pm

I didn't want to post this in the stupid photos or start a new thread to share this pic.
Muslim, the new victim class. Isis-beheads-copts-in-libya-16.2.2015
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:47 pm

I haven't read the Qur'an (nor do I have any desire to), but I would be curious of the context of those two quotes.  My goodness, you could take The Bible's passages out of context and come up with a heck of a lot more quotes than that commanding violence...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:03 pm

There are calls for violence against Jews and Christians in the Koran.
There are calls for violence against Philistines and unbelievers in the Bible.

What this boils down to is not the call to violence, but who made that call, for what purpose, and for what period of time (meaning, is violence called for today?).

The question is: Which God do we choose to believe? The God of the Bible or the god of the Koran. My capitalization lets you know where I stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Kerrick wrote:I haven't read the Qur'an (nor do I have any desire to), but I would be curious of the context of those two quotes.  My goodness, you could take The Bible's passages out of context and come up with a heck of a lot more quotes than that commanding violence...

Zach Hunt talked about this on his blog last week:

"For example, Deuteronomy 3:3-7, Joshua 6:20-21, and 1 Samuel 15:3 all sanction the genocide of infidels. 1 Kings 18:40 is clear that we should also kill the infidel leaders of other religions. Exodus 21:1-11 gives us the go-ahead to own slaves. But not just any slaves. Need a little extra money? Exodus 21:7 suggests selling your daughters as a sex slave. And if we really want to prove to God that we submit to His will, [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges 11:29-40]Judges 11:29-40[/url] tells us that sacrificing our children is a justified way to demonstrate our faithfulness.

But we shouldn’t stop there.

The Bible also offers its own version Sharia Law.

Do your children talk back to you? Well, Leviticus 20:9 is clear about what should be done: put them to death. Has someone in your community sinned with their hands? Mark 9:43 says chop their hands off. Did they sin with their eyes? Matthew 18:9 says to gouge them out.

And let’s not forget about women and their biblically approved second-class citizenship. We’ve got 1 Corinthians 14:34, Ephesians 5:22, and Colossians 3:18 to keep women silent, in their place, and subordinate to men. Oh, and 1 Corinthians 11:6 is clear that women need to keep their heads covered lest they make a disgrace of themselves.
2 Corinthians 6:14 is a great reminder to have nothing to do with the infidel. And just in case you were still feeling timid about that whole owning other human beings thing, Colossians 3:22, Ephesians 6:5, and 1 Peter 2:18 offer all the justification you need to keep your slaves in line.

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg of verses that bear a striking resemblance to the passages we rip out of the Quran to denounce Islam.

Instead of taking the time to actually read the Quran ourselves and listen to faithful Muslims tell us what their faith is actually about, we’ve allowed ourselves to buy into the hate-filled lies of fear-mongers on the Internet, cable news, talk radio, and even the pulpit. We cling to the cherry picked verses they throw out from a book they’ve never read and rally around the converted outliers they parade out to confirm our suspicions of a secret Muslim conspiracy to take over the world.
But no matter how suspicious about Islam or rightfully angry at ISIS we might be, we can’t ignore the fact that the vast majority of the Muslim world rejects ISIS as a perversion of Islam and then continue claim that ISIS is true Islam. That would be like saying the Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan represent true Christianity simply because they claim they do and we’ve found some verses from the Bible that prove it.

I’m not saying there aren’t problematic passages in the Quran. There are, but there are just as many in the Bible. However, if we took the time to actually read the Quran, we would discover that like the Bible, there are just as many good verses in the Quran that speak of the same sort of love, justice, and grace we in the Church hold so dear.
And when other relations and orphans and the poor are present at the division of heritage, give them something therefrom and speak to them words of kindness. (Quran 4:Cool

Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds [that] for them there is forgiveness and great reward. (Quran 5:9)

Indeed, Allah enjoins justice, and the doing of good to others; and giving like kindred; and forbids indecency, and manifest evil, and wrongful transgression. He admonished you that you may take heed. (Quran 16:90)

Those who believe and do good deeds — the Gracious God will create love in their hearts. (Quran 19:96)

And as for those who strive in Our path — We will surely guide them in Our ways. And Indeed, Allah is with those who are of service to others. (Quran 29:69)
- See the whole article at http://zackhunt.net/2015/02/09/reading-bible-like-read-quran/
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:41 pm

Gandalf the White wrote:I’m not saying there aren’t problematic passages in the Quran.
The entire book is problematic because it is built on a false premise that God wrote it, when He did not.
There are, but there are just as many in the Bible.
There are none. The Bible is holy and perfect in it's original form. If problems are found, they are with the reader, not the Writer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:20 pm

It was said above that there is such a group as "faithful Muslims" and that they are not ISIS or terrorists.

Whoever they are, they are still deniers of Jesus Christ and are Hell bound. They need salvation from the wrath of God just as you and I did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:46 pm

I agree with you Adam, but I think Zack's point (or at least mine) is that too often people use those parts of the Quoran to attack Muslims. Zack's newest post (from today, actually) talks about how hard it is to extend grace and mercy to members of ISIS after beheading 21 Egyptian Christians.

You can disagree with Islam - I do. But we, as Jesus followers, can't sink to the same level of hatred the extremeists do. Do I despise the activities of ISIS? Of course! Do I disagree with Islam? Just said I did. But they're still people that God loves more than we understand.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Gandalf the White wrote:But they're still people that God loves more than we understand.

We need to expand that out to the full truth. God hates them, and He loves them to do something about it. Send His Son to die for them.

See, hate is not the opposite of love, apathy is. If we are apathetic toward the Muslims, then they lose.

Psalm 5:5 "The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity."

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:17 am

Muslim, the new victim class. 10527434_10152626937935896_5040377679695981705_n_zpsslygwagr
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by srguenther Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:32 am

So ha Muslims officially replaced Christians as the new whiny victim class? Or do we still have a monopoly on that?

srguenther
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:17 pm

Everybody thinks that they're the victims. However, I think this is about the non-Muslim media making them out to be victimized for their religion.

Back to top Go down

Post by srguenther Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:15 pm

Even if this was really over a parking space, the guy had made comments about Muslims prior so to me his shooting of these kids was something he probably would not have done if they weren't muslim. This about their religion just as much as it is about the parking.

srguenther
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:58 am

Kerrick wrote:I haven't read the Qur'an (nor do I have any desire to), but I would be curious of the context of those two quotes.  My goodness, you could take The Bible's passages out of context and come up with a heck of a lot more quotes than that commanding violence...

Something to ponder...

In history, you can read about the military campaigns and raids of Mohammed.

....and on the other side of the coin, there are no records of military campaigns and raids of Jesus Christ.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:56 am

It's in the context of killing dirty kuffs like you. The only texts in the Bible commanding violence are in the OT. The commands to kill were for specific peoples not unbelievers in general. Those were commanded by God for His covenant people. There is no allah and Mohamad was a liar. The muslim commands to kill 'kafirs' were in the context of specific battles during the founding of the 'faith', but are taken as principles of warfare by modern day muslims.
Adam wrote:There are calls for violence against Jews and Christians in the Koran.
There are calls for violence against Philistines and unbelievers in the Bible.

What this boils down to is not the call to violence, but who made that call, for what purpose, and for what period of time (meaning, is violence called for today?).

The question is: Which God do we choose to believe? The God of the Bible or the god of the Koran. My capitalization lets you know where I stand.
Excellent and very pertinent question.

Adam wrote:
Gandalf the White wrote:I’m not saying there aren’t problematic passages in the Quran.
The entire book is problematic because it is built on a false premise that God wrote it, when He did not.
There are, but there are just as many in the Bible.
There are none. The Bible is holy and perfect in it's original form. If problems are found, they are with the reader, not the Writer.
Right on brother!
sentient 6 wrote:

Something to ponder...

....and on the other side of the coin, there are no records of military campaigns and raids of Jesus Christ.
Let alone the Jews since the days of Jesus.

I found an article that really puts light on to what ISIS is doing and also explains a lot about the meaning of islam and islamic terrorism.

It's long but well worth the read.

What ISIS Really Wants

And read the follow up article.

'What ISIS Really Wants': The Response
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Gandalf the White wrote:

"For example, Deuteronomy 3:3-7, Joshua 6:20-21, and 1 Samuel 15:3 all sanction the genocide of infidels. 1 Kings 18:40 is clear that we should also kill the infidel leaders of other religions. Exodus 21:1-11 gives us the go-ahead to own slaves. But not just any slaves. Need a little extra money? Exodus 21:7 suggests selling your daughters as a sex slave. And if we really want to prove to God that we submit to His will, [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges 11:29-40]Judges 11:29-40[/url] tells us that sacrificing our children is a justified way to demonstrate our faithfulness.

Do your children talk back to you? Well, Leviticus 20:9 is clear about what should be done: put them to death. Has someone in your community sinned with their hands? Mark 9:43 says chop their hands off. Did they sin with their eyes? Matthew 18:9 says to gouge them out.

And let’s not forget about women and their biblically approved second-class citizenship. We’ve got 1 Corinthians 14:34, Ephesians 5:22, and Colossians 3:18 to keep women silent, in their place, and subordinate to men. Oh, and 1 Corinthians 11:6 is clear that women need to keep their heads covered lest they make a disgrace of themselves.
2 Corinthians 6:14 is a great reminder to have nothing to do with the infidel. And just in case you were still feeling timid about that whole owning other human beings thing, Colossians 3:22, Ephesians 6:5, and 1 Peter 2:18 offer all the justification you need to keep your slaves in line.

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg of verses that bear a striking resemblance to the passages we rip out of the Quran to denounce Islam.

Instead of taking the time to actually read the Quran ourselves and listen to faithful Muslims tell us what their faith is actually about, we’ve allowed ourselves to buy into the hate-filled lies of fear-mongers on the Internet, cable news, talk radio, and even the pulpit. We cling to the cherry picked verses they throw out from a book they’ve never read and rally around the converted outliers they parade out to confirm our suspicions of a secret Muslim conspiracy to take over the world.
But no matter how suspicious about Islam or rightfully angry at ISIS we might be, we can’t ignore the fact that the vast majority of the Muslim world rejects ISIS as a perversion of Islam and then continue claim that ISIS is true Islam. That would be like saying the Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan represent true Christianity simply because they claim they do and we’ve found some verses from the Bible that prove it.

I’m not saying there aren’t problematic passages in the Quran. There are, but there are just as many in the Bible. However, if we took the time to actually read the Quran, we would discover that like the Bible, there are just as many good verses in the Quran that speak of the same sort of love, justice, and grace we in the Church hold so dear.
And when other relations and orphans and the poor are present at the division of heritage, give them something therefrom and speak to them words of kindness. (Quran 4:Cool

Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds [that] for them there is forgiveness and great reward. (Quran 5:9)

Indeed, Allah enjoins justice, and the doing of good to others; and giving like kindred; and forbids indecency, and manifest evil, and wrongful transgression. He admonished you that you may take heed. (Quran 16:90)

Those who believe and do good deeds — the Gracious God will create love in their hearts. (Quran 19:96)

And as for those who strive in Our path — We will surely guide them in Our ways. And Indeed, Allah is with those who are of service to others. (Quran 29:69)
- See the whole article at http://zackhunt.net/2015/02/09/reading-bible-like-read-quran/
I'd think you hate God if I didn't know that you didn't write all this.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:27 pm

d@v!d wrote:
Gandalf the White wrote:

I'd think you hate God if I didn't know that you didn't write all this.

Pray tell, why? Because I think all people should be treated kindly, regardless of what others who claim the same title do? Not all Christians attend Westboro Baptist Church and not all Muslims are violent.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:29 pm

sentient 6 wrote:

Something to ponder...

No, but Jesus did say: “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one."

If we take that out of context, it seems very violent. I should sell my clothes to buy a weapon.

And while Jesus didn't lead a raid, Christians have committed their fair share of atrocities.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next