The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of Scott Bradley's "In the Beginning?"

+2
alldatndensum
Superjuice
6 posters

Go down

What do you think of Scott Bradley's "In the Beginning?" Empty What do you think of Scott Bradley's "In the Beginning?"

Post by Superjuice Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:15 pm

What do you think of Scott Bradley's "In the Beginning?" SCOTTBRADLEY_ITB

I had this on cassette and it had a few rockin' tunes.  I can't find any soundclips (not that I looked very hard).  Who did Bradley play for before this?  Thought I remember him being in a metal band before this.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

What do you think of Scott Bradley's "In the Beginning?" Empty Re: What do you think of Scott Bradley's "In the Beginning?"

Post by alldatndensum Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:16 pm

I had it but didn't think it was all that great.  I sold it.  Sadly, I wanted to hear it again not too long ago and can't find a copy.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

What do you think of Scott Bradley's "In the Beginning?" Empty Re: What do you think of Scott Bradley's "In the Beginning?"

Post by ludey7 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:24 pm

I have it on cd but only the tune that Dale Thompson sang is remotely memorable.

ludey7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:38 pm

I also have it on CD, and it's true that the most memorable one is Dale's song.  But I like the others aswell.  Haven't played it in years, there was talk of him doing a follow up, but it never happened... would have been interesting if he ever got that far, because there definitely was talent there.
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradg Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:40 pm

This is funny because I am Scott Bradley. I was barely 20 when I released this. Dale is from my hometown and I had a Christian rock band with his cousin when I put this my own solo album out. Quality wasn’t all that great back in 97. Using a drum machine but I did do all the vocals (except for Dale) all the guitars and bass. My friend did the keyboard stuff. I retired from playing out music about 5 years ago. Before that I was active and played out 5 nights a week in an acoustic act with me and another girl. You can find that act on Facebook at Emerald City Acoustic. Thanks for the love guys!

Bradg
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Superjuice, Staybrite, Tombie and Fundy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:40 pm

Cool!  Thanks for dropping by.  So, was there a second album planned? I think there's a picture somewhere in the inlay of an album somewhere...
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:30 pm

Found the inlay!  It was in a Charisma album and the album was called "Scott Bradley - Not Enough".

So, what happened to that album?  And are there any songs locked away anywhere that were to be put on that album?

Smile
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:32 pm

I remember this "In The Beginning" album but I never did get to hear it.  
I too have looked for clips and cannot find any.  

Mr. Bradley, if you are willing to put your music up on You Tube or Spotify, some of us are interested in checking it out!
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down