The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Brandow - Divine Right ... So Far

3 posters

Go down

Kevin Brandow - Divine Right ... So Far Empty Kevin Brandow - Divine Right ... So Far

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:52 pm

I just found out you can buy the digital album from him directly at kbcbmusic.com

You may have to follow up with an email to him after 24 hours if you haven't received a link via email, though

The other day I bought the digital download of this album from Kevin's website, and when I didn't hear anything back after 24 hours I had to send one to him. It was interesting because Kevin emailed me back and said that it didn't generate the link to send to me like it should. Apparently not too many folks buying those tunes anymore. He wound up having me download it from the FTP server directly. 

So, on top of being able to buy some really good tunes, I got to exchange emails with the man himself...  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Kevin Brandow - Divine Right ... So Far Empty Re: Kevin Brandow - Divine Right ... So Far

Post by nairtoons Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:00 pm

I have his So far album plus his other 3 demo. There are a few songs that aren't on the cd. I haven't talked to Kevin in some time.
nairtoons
nairtoons
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Kevin Brandow - Divine Right ... So Far Empty Re: Kevin Brandow - Divine Right ... So Far

Post by nairtoons Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:26 pm

Here's the missing songs from the tapes that aren't on the cd.
Divine Right -Tongues of Fire

On Guard
Far Far Away
One Way
Mystery Uncovered
Silent Victory

Divine Right - Powerchange

The Force Within
 Too Hot to Touch
 Lumen Naturale
 The pearl
nairtoons
nairtoons
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:03 am

I have it too.  Pretty good stuff especially the last song.  I bought it just after he joined Petra (all 5 minutes of it) and was sadly disappointed when Petra didn't make use of his rock-style guitar playing.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:11 am

I have that CD and like it!  Kevin was a really good guitarist and wrote some cool tunes.  It is a shame that he isn't making new music though.

It did suck that Petra did not take advantage of his guitar skills to the fullest.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:56 pm

alldatndensum wrote:It did suck that Petra did not take advantage of his guitar skills to the fullest.

I figured that Petra Praise II was an anomaly (a praise CD with a pink cover with a heart on it) and that their next album would be better.  Then God Fixation came out... Sad

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down