The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your thoughts on - Wintersoul - Frozen Storm Apocalypse

4 posters

Go down

Your thoughts on - Wintersoul - Frozen Storm Apocalypse Empty Your thoughts on - Wintersoul - Frozen Storm Apocalypse

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:13 pm

Have you guys heard of this unblack metal band?

should i buy it? Smile
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on - Wintersoul - Frozen Storm Apocalypse Empty Re: Your thoughts on - Wintersoul - Frozen Storm Apocalypse

Post by xMetalMarkx Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:01 am

There are a few clean female vocals that fall a little short here and there, but it's otherwise it's pretty bleak and blisteringly fast.  They had posted a demo quite a while before the album ever came out.  I purchased based on the demo track or 2 that I heard and ended up enjoying it very much.  I agree with the reviews posted at Metal Archives (both are positive).
xMetalMarkx
xMetalMarkx
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on - Wintersoul - Frozen Storm Apocalypse Empty Re: Your thoughts on - Wintersoul - Frozen Storm Apocalypse

Post by Kerrick Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:26 am

^Yup, pretty much.  I recently got it for free with an order from Sanctus Gladius.  It's a solid album, though as MM said, I think some of the female vocals sound a bit weak.  Overall it's worth owning though!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJahzeal Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:47 pm

I agree.  I enjoy the album a lot (minus some of the female vocal parts). The album cover does remind me a bit of "Testament: Souls of Black".
SirJahzeal
SirJahzeal
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://www.twitch.tv/SirJahzeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down