The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I usually frown heavily on suicide, but I feel inclined to make an acception here.

4 posters

Go down

I usually frown heavily on suicide, but I feel inclined to make an acception here. Empty Re: I usually frown heavily on suicide, but I feel inclined to make an acception here.

Post by oldschooldoom Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:53 am

Suicide is never OK.

I did see that sex slave blip on my social media. Very very sad for any man to keep another person oppressed.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

I usually frown heavily on suicide, but I feel inclined to make an acception here. Empty Re: I usually frown heavily on suicide, but I feel inclined to make an acception here.

Post by Candlemass Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:00 am

Not that it's ok, but understood...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:51 am

Saying that it's "understood" basicly seems the same as saying it's ok.

Noone can really understand what they are going through unless they've been through it themselves.

It is very sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:06 pm

I have never been a sex slave...
But I (like many others) know what it feels like to contemplate suicide at one time or another. 
Best advice, wait it out. It will eventually get better. Hard times don't last forever.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:15 am

Mortal wrote:Saying that it's "understood" basicly seems the same as saying it's ok.

No, it's not at all.
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Guenther321 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:16 am

How about those who jumped to their death on 911, should they have stayed in the building trusting God while they burned to death?
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:10 am

I wasn't trying to start a conversation on the ethics of suicide. I just titled it that way to draw attention to the story.

Pray for these poor women.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:00 am

Candlemass wrote:
Mortal wrote:Saying that it's "understood" basicly seems the same as saying it's ok.

No, it's not at all.

I'm with you on that, Candlemass.  Understanding why they did it does not mean you think that they SHOULD do it.

For most of these women, death is probably coming.  In the sex slave industry, the pimps (for lack of better term) get the girls intentionally hooked on drugs so that they are more easily controlled.  They rape them repeatedly to train them.  When the girl's looks/health go downhill, most are killed or left to die somewhere and are never heard from again.  Under those circumstances, I would probably take my own life.  I'd rather lose it by my own choice than let these filthy bastards rob me of it after using my body as their sex toy/money making machine.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down