The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Forsaken Best Of + 2 brand new tracks

+3
Through The Dark Radio
Soundmass.com
My Awesome Timothy
7 posters

Go down

Grave Forsaken Best Of + 2 brand new tracks Empty Grave Forsaken Best Of + 2 brand new tracks

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:02 pm

GRAVE FORSAKEN has just sent me an early Christmas gift.  It's a best of compilation download with 2 brand new tracks that are off their brand new album out in 2015 on Soundmass. The 2 new tracks are called 'There Is No Peace' and 'Fundamental Principles'.  Just downloading now, will let you know what I think of the 2 new songs!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Grave Forsaken Best Of + 2 brand new tracks Empty Re: Grave Forsaken Best Of + 2 brand new tracks

Post by Soundmass.com Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:39 am

Markification wrote:GRAVE FORSAKEN has just sent me an early Christmas gift.  It's a best of compilation download with 2 brand new tracks that are off their brand new album out in 2015 on Soundmass. The 2 new tracks are called 'There Is No Peace' and 'Fundamental Principles'.  Just downloading now, will let you know what I think of the 2 new songs!!!

Only 'There Is No Peace' will actually be on their 2015 album - the other song is from another project they are working on.

Soundmass.com
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Grave Forsaken Best Of + 2 brand new tracks Empty Re: Grave Forsaken Best Of + 2 brand new tracks

Post by Through The Dark Radio Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:15 am

You can hear "There is No Peace" tonight on Through The Dark Radio on Untombed Radio at http://www.untombed.com/  The show starts at 9 PM EST and ends at 11 PM EST.  The tune will be near the start of the show.
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:07 pm

Soundmass.com wrote:
Markification wrote:GRAVE FORSAKEN has just sent me an early Christmas gift.  It's a best of compilation download with 2 brand new tracks that are off their brand new album out in 2015 on Soundmass. The 2 new tracks are called 'There Is No Peace' and 'Fundamental Principles'.  Just downloading now, will let you know what I think of the 2 new songs!!!

Only 'There Is No Peace' will actually be on their 2015 album - the other song is from another project they are working on.

Great, wasn't too keen on 'Fundamental Principles'!!!  Maybe it will grow on me!!!  Is there a release date yet?
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Reminds me of new Megadeth, really like this song!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by VaughanGF Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:32 am

Thanks for starting the thread Markification! Just so you all know, the link is now avaialble at

http://graveforsaken.com/ten-years

Feel free to download and share. As Adam stated, "Fundamental Principles" won't be on the next album. It is a preview of a future unfinished project that we put on there as a bonus. 

Enjoy!

VaughanGF
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:53 am

Awesome. Thanks and Merry Christmas. I only own a live CD & an EP and was meaning to listen to some more of your work.

Back to top Go down

Post by VaughanGF Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Thanks 1 4 All, I hope the free download gives you the chance to check out our whole career.

Here's the direct link to our latest single for anyone who hasn't checked it out yet.

http://graveforsaken.com/track/742118/there-is-no-peace?autostart=true

Let me know what you think!

VaughanGF
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:05 am

Thanks for the free download. I have only known of GF for about a year or so. I really liked "Fight To The Death"and look forward to the new album.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by VaughanGF Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Just so you all now, we plan to release the video clip for "There Is No peace" in the next day or so, so keep an eye out for that update!

VaughanGF
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Noods Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:25 pm

Awesome.
Noods
Noods
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by VaughanGF Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Here is the link to the clip everyone. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W355j8A1NwQ

VaughanGF
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Love the new song, when is the album out?
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by VaughanGF Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:39 pm

There isn't an official date yet but I will announce as soon as I know. We're really looking forward to it coming out.

VaughanGF
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:06 am

I like the song, I like the video. Keep us posted.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Killer new tune....and cool video.
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down