The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would Any Of Us Be Alive RIght Now If...

+6
messiaen77
Xid
alldatndensum
sentient 6
Driven
MegaNorm64
10 posters

Go down

Would Any Of Us Be Alive RIght Now If... Empty Would Any Of Us Be Alive RIght Now If...

Post by MegaNorm64 Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:54 am

Say we were wrong and Jesus was not the way. What if the greek god stories were true and Zeus, Hades, Poseidon etc. were just in some long slumber and were to awaken tomorrow and they saw our #YOLO ways of life? Would any of us be alive right now if they woke up and saw what we have done since they were asleep? Given the fact they were usually cruel and intolerant of many things that they didn't agree with, I'm pretty sure they would damn and kill me, let my future kids be born even though I'm not alive anymore, damn and kill them and repeat it for the next few generations just to get the point across  lol!

I'm pretty sure they would unleash hell on earth in a microsecond.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Would Any Of Us Be Alive RIght Now If... Empty Re: Would Any Of Us Be Alive RIght Now If...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Would Any Of Us Be Alive RIght Now If... 9k=

Back to top Go down

Would Any Of Us Be Alive RIght Now If... Empty Re: Would Any Of Us Be Alive RIght Now If...

Post by Driven Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:31 pm

My thought is this: isn't this what Ancient Greece was like anyway?
Driven
Driven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://danielbandfan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:33 pm

...um..are you saying they would destroy us as in some kind of moral judgment upon us ?
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Driven wrote:My thought is this: isn't this what Ancient Greece was like anyway?

Exactly!  As long as we are living a hedonistic lifestyle, then we should be just like those Grecian gods & goddesses.  What could they possibly have to destroy us over except for us having forgotten about them for the most part.  However, in the fictional world painting in the original post, would we have forgotten these "gods" if Jesus weren't real and the Greek deities were the only ones we knew of?  Highly doubtful.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xid Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:54 pm

According to literature the Greek gods were just as immoral and hypocritical as humans so who would care what they think?
Xid
Xid
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.joshuascreed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Xid wrote:According to literature the Greek gods were just as immoral and hypocritical as humans so who would care what they think?

That's why I think they would they would go on a murderous rampage in a fit of rage. Humans want to feel powerful but with the power of gods, we would make sure people know us. If we were forgotten and treated as fairytale characters, we wouldn't just let it slide. Personally, I think maybe Zeus would be a little easier on us but he would probably send a crazy lightning storm our way while yelling at us knocking down buildings and stuff. The other gods would probably be more violent.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Or maybe i've been playing God of War and watching Clash of the Titans too much, hahaha.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:18 pm

The " gods " are exactly what I would expect a fallen mind to envison as a higher being over us.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:25 pm

sentient 6 wrote:The " gods " are exactly what I would expect a fallen mind to envison as a higher being over us.
Ok, lol.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:38 pm

But earth would produce someone..perhaps someone who is both man and God...to make war on the Gods and save mankind..

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:48 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:But earth would produce someone..perhaps someone who is both man and God...to make war on the Gods and save mankind..
Someone like....this guy.

messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Xid Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:08 am

Kill The Wabbit!
Xid
Xid
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.joshuascreed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:36 am

messiaen77 wrote:Someone like....this guy.

THIS IS A CLASSIC Cool
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:12 am

It certainly is.  It is also one of the ways I teach Wagner's Ring Cycle to my music apreesh classes.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:10 pm

Genesis 6:5 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Read the book of Enoch - these "gods" did exist.

Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Superjuice wrote:Genesis 6:5 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Read the book of Enoch - these "gods" did exist.

Hmmmm....I'm not sure if you are being serious or sarcastic here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Nephilim did exsist IMO

lets not make this a Theo Thread though
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Would any of us be alive right now if....

....GWAR went on a rampage?
Would Any Of Us Be Alive RIght Now If... Z

Would Any Of Us Be Alive RIght Now If... 2Q==
"Human filth!" - Oderus Urungus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:28 pm

Mortal wrote:Would any of us be alive right now if....

Rest in peace Oderus...  Sad

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Kerrick wrote:
Mortal wrote:Would any of us be alive right now if....

Rest in peace Oderus...  Sad

Sad indeed.

I knew the guy that played Flattus Maximus. It was sad hearing of his passing too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:57 pm

According to GWAR lore, Flattus stole GWAR's spaceship and returned to his home planet.

I'm not sure exactly what happened to Oderus. I'll have to check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:51 am

Okay, once we started talking about GWAR, this became a theology thread.... time to lock it! Wink
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Gandalf the White wrote:Okay, once we started talking about GWAR, this became a theology thread.... time to lock it! Wink

lol!  I'll get right on that.  None of that allowed!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Gandalf the White wrote:Okay, once we started talking about GWAR, this became a theology thread.... time to lock it! Wink

Would Any Of Us Be Alive RIght Now If... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnbCyxOHpQlPrJIppXDStVr900FLkxCXjjFqj8FGeUIPTttbVh
Wow! We can't even talk about GWAR history.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down