The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hard-to-find shirts for sale! Extol, Slechtvalk, Fire Throne, Pantokrator

4 posters

Go down

hard-to-find shirts for sale!  Extol, Slechtvalk, Fire Throne, Pantokrator Empty hard-to-find shirts for sale! Extol, Slechtvalk, Fire Throne, Pantokrator

Post by stevegarveyfan Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:08 pm

stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

hard-to-find shirts for sale!  Extol, Slechtvalk, Fire Throne, Pantokrator Empty Re: hard-to-find shirts for sale! Extol, Slechtvalk, Fire Throne, Pantokrator

Post by Through The Dark Radio Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Why can't you be selling rare shirts that are size Medium? Sad
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

hard-to-find shirts for sale!  Extol, Slechtvalk, Fire Throne, Pantokrator Empty Re: hard-to-find shirts for sale! Extol, Slechtvalk, Fire Throne, Pantokrator

Post by Kerrick Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Why can't you be selling rare shirts that are size Medium? Sad

SRSLY.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:44 pm

You guys are in the minority, methinks!  Most guys ask just the opposite: "I used to be a medium, but those days are long gone.  Why can't you sell this in an XXXXXXXXXL?" LOL
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Zymologist Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:36 pm

Wow, I've never actually seen a Fire Throne shirt. I think I'll bid on that....

I typically wear L, but a couple of my L shirts have shrunk to a M, which is a bummer. This one might be just right. Then again, I bought a XL Crimson Thorn shirt a while ago with the same justification, and it is flipping huge on me. But it's rare! And that's what counts, eh?

Zymologist
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down