The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gooosebumps Galore, Star Wars Is Here!

+5
alldatndensum
deathisgain
Deepfriar
MikeInFla
MegaNorm64
9 posters

Go down

Gooosebumps Galore, Star Wars Is Here! Empty Gooosebumps Galore, Star Wars Is Here!

Post by MegaNorm64 Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:50 pm

The entire trailer just feels so good to watch. The siths lightsaber looks awesome and seeing the Millennium Falcon take flight again almost made me shed a tear. Enjoy!
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Gooosebumps Galore, Star Wars Is Here! Empty Re: Gooosebumps Galore, Star Wars Is Here!

Post by MikeInFla Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:14 pm

I like this one too, but it is probably a fake.

MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Gooosebumps Galore, Star Wars Is Here! Empty Re: Gooosebumps Galore, Star Wars Is Here!

Post by MegaNorm64 Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:15 pm

MikeInFla wrote:I like this one too, but it is probably a fake.

It is a fake, haha.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:24 pm

I remember when Episode I came out I was 16 I think and I basically told my parents okay look mom & dad, I go to school every day I do my homework I get good grades...  but tomorrow morning I am skipping school to stand in line for Star Wars tickets when the theater opens at 8 AM and I'm going to level with you and be honest about it: you can tell me not to do it but I will not listen I will do it anyway...

I think they understood how important it was to me so they let it slide.  LOL
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:58 pm

It looks interesting. Definitely can see Abrams touch to it. Would like to see more.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Looking forward to this movie..

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:40 am

I can't wait! I loved all of them so far (even Phantom Menance) and can't wait! I'm glad the original writer for Empire is doing this one too, it was my favorite of the original trilogy.

I had a lot of the toys! 

Gooosebumps Galore, Star Wars Is Here! Swtoys_04

Gooosebumps Galore, Star Wars Is Here! Dagobah-front

And I collected Kenner "points" and sent off for this

Gooosebumps Galore, Star Wars Is Here! GG_KennerBossk12Figure
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:43 am

And that reminds me, us kids used to know a guy who looked like this:

Gooosebumps Galore, Star Wars Is Here! Il_340x270.664148109_s9m2

We called him "Bespin". He was weird, always asked us if we wanted cigerettes when we were at the lake. He was there all the time and carried an air BB gun. We would always say "uh, no thanks" and would stay away from him.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:23 am

That light saber has a hilt!

The Falcon blew my minds. The camera angles on that flight scene were over the top amazing. I don't care how CGI some of this is, I love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:35 am

Actually, one of Abrams's neices, I believe, had begged him not to use CGI for everything as she was a fan of the original trilogy.  He supposedly has used as many real sets and built props on sound stages as often as realistically possible for this.  From what I've heard, this could be a great mix of real sets and CGI.  That would make for an awesome show.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:31 am

By the way, speaking of the title, "Goosebumps" is also coming in 2015 starring Jack Black. I'll be looking forward to that movie as well.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:51 am

MikeInFla wrote:I can't wait! I loved all of them so far (even Phantom Menance) and can't wait! I'm glad the original writer for Empire is doing this one too, it was my favorite of the original trilogy.

I had a lot of the toys! 

One of my best friends when I was growing up had an uncle that worked for Kenner.  He got all the cool toys for Christmas!
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Here's a scene that wasn't in the trailer:
Gooosebumps Galore, Star Wars Is Here! 1513758_679967125455201_3090194184500849240_n
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:51 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Hahaha.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:06 pm

Deepfriar wrote:I remember when Episode I came out I was 16 I think and I basically told my parents okay look mom & dad, I go to school every day I do my homework I get good grades...  but tomorrow morning I am skipping school to stand in line for Star Wars tickets when the theater opens at 8 AM and I'm going to level with you and be honest about it: you can tell me not to do it but I will not listen I will do it anyway...

I think they understood how important it was to me so they let it slide.  LOL
Dude, I would have received a spanking, hahaha.
MikeInFla wrote:I can't wait! I loved all of them so far (even Phantom Menance) and can't wait! I'm glad the original writer for Empire is doing this one too, it was my favorite of the original trilogy.

I had a lot of the toys! 

Haha, that is awesome dude!
Adam wrote:That light saber has a hilt!

The Falcon blew my minds. The camera angles on that flight scene were over the top amazing. I don't care how CGI some of this is, I love it!
My brother Very Happy
alldatndensum wrote:Actually, one of Abrams's neices, I believe, had begged him not to use CGI for everything as she was a fan of the original trilogy.  He supposedly has used as many real sets and built props on sound stages as often as realistically possible for this.  From what I've heard, this could be a great mix of real sets and CGI.  That would make for an awesome show.
Haha, that's really interesting and really cool. I can't imagine the feeling of being related to someone directing a film that you're a huge fan of. Must be awesome.
MikeInFla wrote:By the way, speaking of the title, "Goosebumps" is also coming in 2015 starring Jack Black. I'll be looking forward to that movie as well.
I'm looking forward to that as well, dude! When I heard about it, all the nostalgia came back and even led me to watch some episodes on Netflix, haha.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:12 am

MikeInFla wrote:

I remember getting those points and getting a Boba Fett that had a missile that shot out of his pack. Then sadly, some kid choked on the liittle missile, and they started making the figure with a unremovable missile.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:15 am

Yes...this is the greatest movie news since the news of a Episode I.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:55 am

Someone made an Episode 7 if directed by George Lucas parody... And it is so perfect, hahaha. Poor George just can't catch a break!
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:03 pm

Warning: Language
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:12 am

I was just about to link Plinkett's review.  It's great. Laughing
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down