The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet & Lynch Available for Pre-order - Streaming song "Divine" and Album artwork.....

+9
MikeInFla
Jessrox
grandeped
kethdredd
alldatndensum
My Awesome Timothy
KaramKaram
Hardcore Christian
Gipperman
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sweet & Lynch Available for Pre-order - Streaming song "Divine" and Album artwork..... Empty Re: Sweet & Lynch Available for Pre-order - Streaming song "Divine" and Album artwork.....

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:20 pm

I cant wait for this CD to drop

Im not sure how I feel about the artwork though
Dont get me wrong its nice just not what I wouldve like to see
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Sweet & Lynch Available for Pre-order - Streaming song "Divine" and Album artwork..... Empty Re: Sweet & Lynch Available for Pre-order - Streaming song "Divine" and Album artwork.....

Post by KaramKaram Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:50 pm

Looking forward to this
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:53 am

Vinyl ordered!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:11 am

Sounds pretty cool so far.  I am not sure I will do the preorder, but I will probably pick this up when it drops.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:24 am

You never do pre orders anyways Smile
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:31 am

no funds for a pre-order, but I will definitely get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by kethdredd Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:19 am

$35 for the vinyl?  I think I'll wait for release.

kethdredd
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:19 am

KaramKaram wrote:You never do pre orders anyways Smile

Not true.  I preordered the new Saint.  But, they have a track record of always fulfilling an order.  I've even done, although I still am not crazy about it, several Kickstarter programs.  Isn't that just a preorder with a perk or two?
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by grandeped Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:58 am

kethdredd wrote:$35 for the vinyl?  I think I'll wait for release.
Yeah, vinyl prices are getting out of hand. I had to give up buying it like many others. I'm sure its because the plant jacked up the prices or whatever, but regardless of the source, just can't afford it anymore. Sad to watch the prices go from $15-20 a few years ago to this.

grandeped
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Wow this song divine, flat out rips! Getting this for sure!
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:31 am

Hardcore Christian wrote:I cant wait for this CD to drop

Im not sure how I feel about the artwork though
Dont get me wrong its nice just not what I wouldve like to see

When I first saw the artwork it reminded me of MegaDeth "The System Has Failed" for some reason. No, it looks nothing like it, but the tone and the art look similar. I too can't wait for this one!
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:35 am

grandeped wrote:
kethdredd wrote:$35 for the vinyl?  I think I'll wait for release.
Yeah, vinyl prices are getting out of hand. I had to give up buying it like many others. I'm sure its because the plant jacked up the prices or whatever, but regardless of the source, just can't afford it anymore. Sad to watch the prices go from $15-20 a few years ago to this.

Vinyl costs more to produce now than it used to. Granted, it is high sometimes and they DO make a profit on it, but we are used to paying 5.99 to 10 bucks for vinyl based on EIGHTIES prices. Adjusted for inflation, 20-40 would be the normal price anyway. 

Some get a little out of hand. I saw the Kiss re-issues on vinyl at FYE and they were 54.99!!! WHO in their right mind would pay $54.99 for "Crazy Nights" or "Hot In The Shade"??? And I saw 2 copies of Destroyer, the original reissue was also 54.99 but the "Destroyer Resurrected" was over $20 cheaper. And I see that as a superior version (although I don't have it, I have heard it). And FYE can let prices get out of hand but I have found some vinyl deals there.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by grandeped Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 pm

I'm more used to paying $15-20 just 3-4 years ago. I wasn't into vinyl that much in the 80s. Just bought a few around the $10-12 range back then. It was late 90s when I really got into vinyl.

grandeped
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:44 am

Sometimes Amazon has vinyl cheap. I recently found Queen News Of The Word remaster on 180 gram vinyl for only 7.99. Picked it up in a hurry even tho it is far from my favorite Queen album. For 8 bucks it was hard to pass up. They still have it cheap but the price fluctuates daily on it.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by cliffenstein Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Sounds like a new Stryper record to me...I'll be getting this.
cliffenstein
cliffenstein
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:03 pm

new video

MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:38 am

I remember MS saying this album would rival with NMHTP as his best, but after two listens IT IS NOT!, Yes it is good, but NMHTP set a higher bar!
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Well, I will wait untill its release on Itunes, listen carefully to all samplers, as well as I will read to some reviews and then I will make up my mind about getting this album. If it's only being released in Vinyl and CD, I will pass. The shipping is too much expensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by pastorbrad Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:23 pm

Listening to "wish" right now... love it!  Very very very Michael Sweet driven... but Lynch's lead work is unmistakable--and a really nice compliment.
pastorbrad
pastorbrad
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.guitarjams.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:06 pm

KaramKaram wrote:I remember MS saying this album would rival with NMHTP as his best, but after two listens IT IS NOT!, Yes it is good, but NMHTP set a higher bar!
I was thinking the same thing! The more I listen .....I'm like ehh...it's ok. The guitar tone isn't that heavy and it reminds me of a really good Micheal Sweet solo record. Very classic rock like. imo
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Have this preordered.  Free shipping via Amazon Prime.

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:26 am

This has peaked my interest.

But, it's missing something, imo,........Oh, yeah, MS on dual guitar attack, that's it.... Twisted Evil

I'm just kidding.  This sounds like what it is.  MS on vocals and GL on guitar.

Looking forward to the opportunity to purchasing this.
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe C Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:48 am

I received the Japanese version a few days ago. Solid release, and some very good guitar work by George Lynch. Michael has become a very good record producer. I think he achieved putting together a great sound.

I never new what an amazing guitarist George was till I heard him do a powerful rendition of "In My Ways"  A Tribute to my fellow Italian Canadian Frank Marino Smile, rock guitar guru from the band "Mahogany Rush"

Check it out!

Joe C
Joe C
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:15 am

Wow!

Mahogany Rush.  I haven't heard a song, from that band, or, even someone talk about them,.......since, maybe, "Stretch" Erickson..... Razz

Thank you Joe C

That sounded GREAT!!
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next