The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: "Theatre of Redemption" details revealed

+8
My Awesome Timothy
Blake
sentient 6
Parched Earth
Friday13th
metaldude
FreeRangeBeliever
Ulterium Records
12 posters

Go down

Harmony: "Theatre of Redemption" details revealed Empty Harmony: "Theatre of Redemption" details revealed

Post by Ulterium Records Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:02 am

HARMONY: "THEATRE OF REDEMPTION" DETAILS REVEALED

"Theatre of Redemption", the up-coming album from the Swedish melodic metal band HARMONY will be released on November 28th in Europe and on December 2nd in North America through Ulterium Records. The opening track "The Window of My Soul" will be released as a digital single late October.

The album will be released in the following formats:
- Regular CD edition
- Black wooden box edition [Limited to 500 hand-numbered copies. Includes the CD and booklet, a Harmony guitar pick, a sticker, a postcard and an exclusive "The History of Harmony" 20-page booklet]
- Vinyl edition [Limited to 500 copies. Includes insert with lyrics]
- Digital edition

"Theatre of Redemption" features Daniel Heiman [ex. Lost Horizon, Heed] on vocals on all tracks. The album was mixed by Fredrik Nordström and Henrik Udd at Studio Fredman [At The Gates, In Flames, Hammerfall] and mastered by Thomas "Plec" Johansson [Scar Symmetry, Watain].

The strong and diverse songs, the emotional and technical guitar playing by Markus Sigfridsson and the fantastic vocals provided by Daniel Heiman brings Harmony up to the same level as the biggest bands in the melodic metal genre. Just listen and you will see. Follow Harmony into the Theatre of Redemption..

All physical editions of "Theatre of Redemption" as well as three different t-shirt designs are available for pre-ordering at the Ulterium Records Store: http://www.ulteriumstore.bigcartel.com

Harmony "Theatre of Redemption" line-up:
Daniel Heiman – Guest lead vocals
Markus Sigfridsson – Guitars, voices, additional keyboards and programming
Tobias Enbert – Drums
John Svensson – Keyboards
Raphael Dafras – Bass

Check out the album line-up announcement video at YouTube here: https://youtu.be/kAoy6R0Wnts

"Theatre of Redemption" track listing
01. The Window of My Soul
02. Inhale
03. Crown Me King
04. Son of the Morning
05. What If
06. Theatre of Redemption
07. Bloodbound
08. You Are
09. Hands of Time
10. In Search Of

Harmony released their debut album "Dreaming Awake" through Massacre Records in 2003 that except the founding members Markus Sigfridsson [Darkwater, 7 Days] and Tobias Enbert [Darkwater, Empire 21] also featured Henrik Båth and Magnus Holmberg from Darkwater as well as Andreas Passmark [Royal Hunt, Work of Art, W.E.T., Narnia].

The follow-up album "Chapter II: Aftermath" was released in 2008 through Ulterium Records. Kristoffer Gildenlöw [ex. Pain of Salvation] performed all bass on the album, and Daniel Heiman [ex. Lost Horizon] performed guest vocals on the track "Inner Peace".

"Theatre of Redemption" artwork: http://ulterium-records.com/promo/harmony_tor_artwork.jpg
Harmony line-up photo: http://www.ulterium-records.com/promo/harmony_2014_lineup.jpg

Harmony online
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/harmonysweden

Ulterium Records
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Harmony: "Theatre of Redemption" details revealed Empty Re: Harmony: "Theatre of Redemption" details revealed

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:01 am

Can't wait! Will order soon! ....nice cover too!
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Harmony: "Theatre of Redemption" details revealed Empty Re: Harmony: "Theatre of Redemption" details revealed

Post by metaldude Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Gotta, gotta get this!
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Friday13th Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:27 pm

sounds epic!
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Parched Earth Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Can't wait!
Parched Earth
Parched Earth
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:14 pm

..will be gettin' this.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulterium Records Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:18 am

Check out the lyric video for the brand new single "The Window of My Soul" below.

The single is available at iTunes, Amazon, Spotify or at Bandcamp here: https://ulteriumrecords.bandcamp.com/track/the-window-of-my-soul

Ulterium Records
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:43 am

I like it!  I like it!  bounce bounce
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulterium Records Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:27 pm

New lyric video for the track "Inhale" posted. Enjoy! Smile

Ulterium Records
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:53 pm

I am sooo ready for this album. Just one more week.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:17 am

I was excited about this but I heard Inhale today and was a bit disappointed in the new sound. Not a fan of the new vocalist so far. But its hard to match the old one. I have not yet heard The Window of My Soul yet though. I will have to give it a listen
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:50 pm

My copy arrived today!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:38 am

People who are waiting for their copy to arrive, you can be assured it is a great album.  I'm enjoying it any way, please keep an open mind though.... New singer and new sound, lots of keyboards, the production is top notch as well.  Great album, one of the best in 2014 for sure.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StarPilot Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:06 pm

If the whole album is as good as Inhale, than I am excited to get my copy after it releases here in the US in the next few days.  Loved both their first two CD's and Afterlife is one of my favorites of all Christian metal.
StarPilot
StarPilot
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Endlessfuneral2003 Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:01 pm

Very solid album, but I still prefer Chapter II for the more Metal sound. TOR is more commercial but with smoother production. It played quite a few times in the car. Smile Recommended if you would like Stratovarius and newer Theocracy to have a baby. Cool
Endlessfuneral2003
Endlessfuneral2003
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:35 am

I got mine yesterday. Very good album. It will probably be one of my favorite albums of the year.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Friday13th Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Yeah, it's really good from what I've heard on youtube. It sounds similar to Kamelot, which can't be a bad thing Metal 3
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:07 pm

I really like this band alot....

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:50 pm

I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of this album in my mailbox as well.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:02 pm

You won't be disappointed.  It's an excellent album. Geat cover art, too.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KingsRite Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:28 am

This is an awesome album! Metal 3
KingsRite
KingsRite
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down