The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

floods in NSW

Go down

floods in NSW Empty floods in NSW

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:06 pm

We've been getting heavy rain the last 2 months and its gonna continue into march. 75% of New South Wales is either under water or in danger of flooding. Can you please keep the people of NSW in your prayers over the next few days so that nothing major happens and that everyone is safe? I'd really appreciate that, thankyou

Back to top Go down

floods in NSW Empty Re: floods in NSW

Post by my perception Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Praying man, I'm blessed to be in a flood safe part of NSW, praying that Christ will pull them though this time

my perception
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:55 am

Where abouts are you from? My part is safe aswell, though Parramatta river is looking very high at the moment. A few bridges on the Hawkesbury are under water right now aswell.

Back to top Go down

Post by my perception Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Central coast

my perception
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Where abouts on the central coast? I have a few friends who live around narara and terrigal.

I'm getting sick of the rain. Cant really do anything at the moment and warragamba is at capacity so it's not really benefitting us any more. But I guess I can't complain too much there are people in East Africa who have had zero rain and are starving unlike here where their is so much food we get bored of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum