The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God is good

2 posters

Go down

God is good Empty God is good

Post by Shao_Kahn Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Went to the dentist today for the first time in five years.  I noticed several brown spots on my teeth a few days ago.  I had always brushed twice a day and used mouth wash, but I smoke and I hate flossing... so I don't do it... or hadn't been.

I expected to have several cavities.  I didn't have any at all.  But I did have periodontal disease in its early stages.  Good news being that in it's early stages it can be treated right there on the spot.  I had to undergo what is called a "deep cleaning" and they had to give me a special anti-biotic.  But that was as bad as it got.  Cost me a whoppin' $693 but it could have been way worse.

I thank and praise God that it wasn't worse than it could have been.  My teeth are good now and I will be flossing and seeing the dentist regularly now.  I also thank God that I had a mother who taught me to always have a rainy day fund.
Shao_Kahn
Shao_Kahn
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

God is good Empty Re: God is good

Post by Sting Chameleon Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Good stuff, man.

On the dental note... Man I have like a 3 or something cavities. That's what happens when you don't take good care of your teeth and drink soda like water...lol

Also this is where we tell you that smoking is bad Wink
Sting Chameleon
Sting Chameleon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down