The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*UPDATED* Selling more CDs on eBay - mostly thrash metal - some rare - some very rare *UPDATED*

+3
guilty/forgiven
stevegarveyfan
Pirate
7 posters

Go down

*UPDATED* Selling more CDs on eBay - mostly thrash metal - some rare - some very rare *UPDATED* Empty *UPDATED* Selling more CDs on eBay - mostly thrash metal - some rare - some very rare *UPDATED*

Post by Pirate Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 16:50

So here is a link to my latest auctions. Give me your money!

Last edited by Pirate on Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 4:18; edited 2 times in total
Pirate
Pirate
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

*UPDATED* Selling more CDs on eBay - mostly thrash metal - some rare - some very rare *UPDATED* Empty Re: *UPDATED* Selling more CDs on eBay - mostly thrash metal - some rare - some very rare *UPDATED*

Post by stevegarveyfan Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 18:44

Wow, some great CDs. Just placed bids on several of 'em!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

*UPDATED* Selling more CDs on eBay - mostly thrash metal - some rare - some very rare *UPDATED* Empty Re: *UPDATED* Selling more CDs on eBay - mostly thrash metal - some rare - some very rare *UPDATED*

Post by Pirate Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 2:07

stevegarveyfan wrote:Wow, some great CDs. Just placed bids on several of 'em!

Appreciated!
Pirate
Pirate
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by guilty/forgiven Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 11:22

Dang ! Bid on several and got outbid on every one. DRAT !!! I so wish I had money to burn, I'd show them Twisted Evil
guilty/forgiven
guilty/forgiven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by unworthy Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 18:22

yeah well.. I got outbid too, so don't feel bad.
unworthy
unworthy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 7:03

Well thank you for your interest. Cds sold for more than I thought they would so Im very happy.
Next month I will be selling parts of my death/thrash collection.
Pirate
Pirate
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 4:14

bump
Pirate
Pirate
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx74 Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 4:30

nice ones, already placed some bids, while you're still updating, LOL
Nyx74
Nyx74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 4:32

Nyx74 wrote:nice ones, already placed some bids, while you're still updating, LOL

So thats you, awesome! Much appreciated Very Happy
Pirate
Pirate
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx74 Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 7:09

*UPDATED* Selling more CDs on eBay - mostly thrash metal - some rare - some very rare *UPDATED* 631737971
Nyx74
Nyx74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sutekh Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 2:27

Woo hoo! Won the Consecrator disc!
Sutekh
Sutekh
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing1134 Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 7:40

Ah, so you're the person who out bid me!! Mad
Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by guilty/forgiven Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 11:15

Lost them all again... One of these days I'll win the lottery and outbid ALL of yous...

(course I have to start playing the lottery first)
guilty/forgiven
guilty/forgiven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 15:14

Thanks to everyone bidding! Wedding suit is now close to paid for
Pirate
Pirate
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx74 Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 11:28

Pirate wrote:Thanks to everyone bidding! Wedding suit is now close to paid for

cheers *UPDATED* Selling more CDs on eBay - mostly thrash metal - some rare - some very rare *UPDATED* 631737971
Nyx74
Nyx74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sutekh Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 3:33

Pirate wrote:Thanks to everyone bidding! Wedding suit is now close to paid for

Good to hear. They're more expensive than birthday suits.
Sutekh
Sutekh
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by unworthy Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 5:48

I got outbid on everything I bid on Sad ....

I did want to ask you what version of Where Moth and Rust Destroy and Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance those were.. as I have neither and have not seen them.. were they foreign versions? ... if I would have had the money I would've gotten both of 'em .... the discs were different.
unworthy
unworthy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 10:48

unworthy wrote:I got outbid on everything I bid on Sad ....

I did want to ask you what version of Where Moth and Rust Destroy and Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance those were.. as I have neither and have not seen them.. were they foreign versions? ... if I would have had the money I would've gotten both of 'em .... the discs were different.

Im sorry to hear that, what is your eBay moniker?

I think one of them (Where moth..) might have been a russian release
Pirate
Pirate
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by unworthy Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 10:58

the two of them looked similar and have different discs then the ones I have... I assumed they were foreign but I didn't have the money to bid properly on them lol

I am impending_embolism
unworthy
unworthy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down