The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a CD copy of A Broken Christmas - Have LMK. Buy or Trade

4 posters

Go down

Looking for a CD copy of A Broken Christmas - Have LMK.  Buy or Trade Empty Looking for a CD copy of A Broken Christmas - Have LMK. Buy or Trade

Post by darktower Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:19 pm

I am looking to buy a cheap CD copy of The Broken Christmas on Broken Records. Or I would do a trade items are listed in my sell items in this thread category.

Last edited by darktower on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Looking for a CD copy of A Broken Christmas - Have LMK.  Buy or Trade Empty Re: Looking for a CD copy of A Broken Christmas - Have LMK. Buy or Trade

Post by oldschooldoom Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Do you have a link to this CD?

I cannot find info online. I see something called 'The Broken Christmas (1988)' and 'A Brutal Christmas (2002)'
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Looking for a CD copy of A Broken Christmas - Have LMK.  Buy or Trade Empty Re: Looking for a CD copy of A Broken Christmas - Have LMK. Buy or Trade

Post by nuclearwoods Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Probably talking about The Broken Christmas, only one I'm aware of.
nuclearwoods
nuclearwoods
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:22 pm

I see that Frontline Records has the digital version of it available for $9.99 . . . but I know that James prefers the physical copy Razz
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:I see that Frontline Records has the digital version of it available for $9.99 . . . but I know that James prefers the physical copy Razz

Right On! Razz - Yeah my bad it is called - The Broken Christmas!

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down