The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know where I can get Malchus - Metanoia -CD?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone know where I can get Malchus - Metanoia -CD? Empty Anyone know where I can get Malchus - Metanoia -CD?

Post by darktower Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:12 pm

I just got their split from Soundmass and it is killer! After reading more about them on Metal Archives I noticed that they had another new album out this year 2012 called Metanoia. The Cd E.P. with Pospolite Ruzsenie is actual Caput Mundi which was released in 2011. So if any one knows how to get this PLEASE LMK! Peace and Love.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where I can get Malchus - Metanoia -CD? Empty Re: Anyone know where I can get Malchus - Metanoia -CD?

Post by oteis Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:53 pm

I noticed that Malchus on facebook said that you can buy this cd at a polish webshop called Backstage.

http://backstageshop.pl/1836-malchus-metanoia-.html
oteis
oteis
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where I can get Malchus - Metanoia -CD? Empty Re: Anyone know where I can get Malchus - Metanoia -CD?

Post by darktower Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:11 pm

[quote="oteis"]I noticed that Malchus on facebook said that you can buy this cd at a polish webshop called Backstage.

http://backstageshop.pl/1836-malchus-metanoia-.html[/quote]

Thanks.

Now if Google will translate Polish?

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by wintersdawn Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:08 am

Yes, it can:
Metanoia is another music-production progress Malchus. Heavy sounds, screaming vocals combined with climate keys lofty melodies and female voice suited to the specific nature of the music that we have grown accustomed from his Mleczko metalheads.
For future reference, 'copy' the text, go to google and click on 'more' (top right), click on 'translate' and paste the text into the left hand box, google will automatically detect the language and translate on the right.

wintersdawn
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Radoslaw of the band contacted me and said that 16.00 US Dollars gets anyone who wants the new 2012 album - Metanoia. Payment needs to be made to: Radii777@interia.pl

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down