The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unblack Metal Scene has a new owner!!!

2 posters

Go down

Unblack Metal Scene has a new owner!!! Empty Unblack Metal Scene has a new owner!!!

Post by shvraudandvid Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:08 pm

It has most certainly been a VERY long time since I have been on this site! Too long!

I am Brian Shaver owner of Shaver Audio & Video, Crossing Music and now Unblack Metal Scene Records!! Thats right, I now own a record label!!!

First, I need to let everyone know that I am the ONLY owner of UMS and in no way have ANY kind of business arrangement with the previous owner. From what I understand, the original owner had some not so cool problems and associations and I need everybody to know and understand that, outside of the Lord, that I am running the show at UMS. UMS will basically be a division of Shaver Audio so anybody that wants to contact me will have many venues to do so.

I have been the new owner for about a month now and already I am hearing stories of UMS releases being pirated. For now, I will be the only legal distro to carry UMS titles. Once I have new deals worked out with the bands and start manufacturing releases, I will post on every available place to me what distros will be carrying UMS titles. If anybody knows of a place that is selling UMS product, PLEASE have the distro or yourself contact me. There are still quite a few good and honest distros that get duped by bad information.

Okay, now on to the fun stuff!!!

I am at the very beginning stages of getting things worked out with bands so it may be around the holidays before we start having UMS releases manufactured again. We will also be using different manufacturers that will allow us more flexibility with artwork and lyrics.

I have only just begun to update the various UMS account with places like Twitter, Facebook, Myspace and others. The distro website at www.unblackmetalscene.com is up and ready for business. For now I will only be listing black/death and other extreme genres.

Now that things are starting to move in the right direction, please check out our various sites for all kinds of new and used product, release updates, digital downloads and more. ANY and ALL feedback is definitely appreciated. I strive to provide not just quality products but also the best in customer service.

Spread the word and the WORD!!

Blessings!!

C. Brian Shaver

www.shaverav.com

www.unblackmetalscene.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Crossing-Music

shvraudandvid
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://www.unblackmetalscene.com

Back to top Go down

Unblack Metal Scene has a new owner!!! Empty Re: Unblack Metal Scene has a new owner!!!

Post by Through The Dark Radio Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:22 am

Awesome news, Brian!! cheers
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down