The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone looking for a lyricist?

2 posters

Go down

Is anyone looking for a lyricist? Empty Is anyone looking for a lyricist?

Post by metaljoe06 Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:43 pm

If you need a lyricist for your band/project i have some lyrics i would like to be put with music. Here's one i wrote called The Blood Of Christ:

Jesus Christ, You are the anointed one. Born of the Virgin Mary in Bethlehem. You came into this world to preach the gospel to the poor. You came to heal the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and to those who are oppressed. You healed the sick and gave sight to the blind. You healed the lame and the demon possessed. Your gives life to those who truly believes in you.

You were born into a world of sin. You took the burden upon yourself. You laid down your life. You took the punishment of our transgressions. You died upon the cross for our sins.

By the Blood of Christ we are forgiven.
By the Blood of Christ we are redeemed.
By His grace (thru faith) we are saved
Washed in the blood.

We deserved endless death and yet you took us in. You died while yet we were still sinners. Oh what a friend we have Jesus who laid down His life so that we may live!

For You did not come to call on the righteous but sinners to repentance.

He was crucified for our sins. He was the sacrifice, the Lamb of God, the Son of the Most High. The alpha and omega, the Beginning and the end.

He suffered the pain the agony and the torment. He was chastised for our transgressions. He was put to death by the cross on Golgotha (the place of the skull) There His blood was shed for the remission of sin.

Repent. Be baptized in His name. Receive the Spirit of God. Crucify your flesh, be washed in the blood. Be forgiven (the old spirit dies, anew rises!)

(chorus)

Thru Him we have life, without Him death.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Let me know what you think...If interested i have a lot more lyrics...
metaljoe06
metaljoe06
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Is anyone looking for a lyricist? Empty Re: Is anyone looking for a lyricist?

Post by Driven Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:37 am

Hey man… do you sing as well? Just curious Smile
Driven
Driven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://danielbandfan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by metaljoe06 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:40 am

i do but i have to really work on it cause my throat hurts after a few minutes of doing it. When i get a chance i can record my vocals and let you hear.
metaljoe06
metaljoe06
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum