The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stevegarveyfan selling more demo tapes on eBay!

3 posters

Go down

stevegarveyfan selling more demo tapes on eBay! Empty stevegarveyfan selling more demo tapes on eBay!

Post by stevegarveyfan Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:55 pm

I am selling more demo tapes on eBay. Here's the link:

stevegarveyfan's demo auctions

G'luck!

stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

stevegarveyfan selling more demo tapes on eBay! Empty Re: stevegarveyfan selling more demo tapes on eBay!

Post by darktower Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:15 am

Bummer - I did not see anything. The Zeal and Flesh Walker are good but are too high for me at this time!

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

stevegarveyfan selling more demo tapes on eBay! Empty Re: stevegarveyfan selling more demo tapes on eBay!

Post by Through The Dark Radio Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Saw that and am watching a few Very Happy
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:02 pm

darktower, I think it's funny that you have 325 posts. Wasn't that the year of the Nicene Creed?
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:31 pm

stevegarveyfan wrote:darktower, I think it's funny that you have 325 posts. Wasn't that the year of the Nicene Creed?

HAHAHA - Touche'

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Nice auctions.

Ever see the "Wish Fifteen" demo by Mortal Wish? They later were known as Mortal.

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 am

music___me wrote:Nice auctions.

Ever see the "Wish Fifteen" demo by Mortal Wish? They later were known as Mortal.

No, I've never even HEARD of that demo. Got me there.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:55 am

But certainly you've heard of Mortal, right? Yep, they were "Mortal Wish" originally. That demo tape does exist, people have seen copies. Man I'd love to have one!

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:08 pm

I definitely am familiar with Mortal. I just didn't know about their pre-Intense past.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:35 am

stevegarveyfan wrote:I definitely am familiar with Mortal. I just didn't know about their pre-Intense past.
Here's a video from that era.

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:21 am

Wow, not at all what they ended up sounding like later. This sounds more like Depeche Mode or somethin' like that.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 am

stevegarveyfan wrote:Wow, not at all what they ended up sounding like later. This sounds more like Depeche Mode or somethin' like that.

Yep, very different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:45 pm

not a mortal fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:26 am

stevegarveyfan wrote:I am selling more demo tapes on eBay. Here's the link:

stevegarveyfan's demo auctions

G'luck!

stevegarveyfan
Wow, you made some bank with those! A look at your completed auctions shows some pretty hefty prices.

Hope you paid off whatever bill you wanted to pay off.

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Thanks music___me! I didn't do too bad on those. However, I inadvertently set them up as three-day auctions when I meant to use a seven-day duration. Doh!

And this should cover Christmas!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down