The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about SAINT's "Too Late For Living" album cover.

+4
Soldier777
alldatndensum
theloudfarter
Aldi80s
8 posters

Go down

Question about  SAINT's "Too Late For Living" album cover. Empty Question about SAINT's "Too Late For Living" album cover.

Post by Aldi80s Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:51 am

Question about  SAINT's "Too Late For Living" album cover. Downlo10

Guys....
I have a question!!
I'm a big fan of SAINT, especially from those early days... I have their first 3 LPS and their first cassette...  So about the "Too Late For Living", I loved the album back in the 1980's and I always ignored the meaning of the tombstone with the words "Sue R. Later" until now that one friend asked me what does that means. I don´t really know and I'm curious about that... 
Do any one of you guys may know about that???

Blessings guys !!!!
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://gab.com/aldi80s

Back to top Go down

Question about  SAINT's "Too Late For Living" album cover. Empty Re: Question about SAINT's "Too Late For Living" album cover.

Post by theloudfarter Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:05 am

Sooner or Later
theloudfarter
theloudfarter
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Question about  SAINT's "Too Late For Living" album cover. Empty Re: Question about SAINT's "Too Late For Living" album cover.

Post by alldatndensum Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:18 am

And the back tombstone says "R.U. Necst".

Are you next?

It's to make the point that we will all die sooner or later and we could be next.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:12 am

Time's End and Too Late for Living are awesome classic albums. In the 80s I had the TE cassette and a friend had Too Late. I never did buy Too Late on cassette. I first got Too Late on that 2 disc compilation of the first 4 albums which I still have. I since got all their CDs and msjy on vinyl.

The artwoek on much of the albums are good too. Does anyone know of the artist did the artwork for Too Late was influenced or inspired by Iron Maiden's Live After Death? That cover reminds me of the Iron Maiden one.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:57 pm

Whats the 1972-1989 referring to? I thought it may had had something to do with the age of one of the members, but that would have made them 16 years old.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:01 pm

WildWorld wrote:Whats the 1972-1989 referring to? I thought it may had had something to do with the age of one of the members, but that would have made them 16 years old.

Probably just referring to the average age of their fanbase (mid-to-late teens) at the time.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

bodachi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:37 pm

Well the band started under a different name in 79 and the album released in 88 so maybe a nod to it might be our last so 89 is their done? Or something like that
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xid Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:34 am

WildWorld wrote:Whats the 1972-1989 referring to? I thought it may had had something to do with the age of one of the members, but that would have made them 16 years old.

Life's short and tomorrow isn't guaranteed.
Xid
Xid
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.joshuascreed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down