The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassination Attempt

+13
Kerrick
Airola
crucifyd
Pro-Zak
MagnusPrime
TZ75
deathisgain
Superjuice
BaleMaster
seth
Black Rider
Constantine
scottmitchell74
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Assassination Attempt  - Page 5 Empty Re: Assassination Attempt

Post by Constantine Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:42 am

^....And of course every mainstream news story about Trump or J.D. Vance is negative.

They are proving to be blatant propagandists of the worst kind.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Superjuice, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:06 pm

I've watched two different youtubers with their videos on the roof of that building in PA.   I've been watching assassination stuff almost every day.......
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:17 pm

Just say no to Kamalalala and Mephisto Walz !
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, Constantine and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:27 pm

Rowan Atkinson's best work since he starred in the "Rainbow in the Dark" video:

Assassination Attempt  - Page 5 Screen61
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:14 pm

Looks like Chuck Schumer dances as well as he cooks hamburgers:

Assassination Attempt  - Page 5 Ezgif-5-71cdad5522

Assassination Attempt  - Page 5 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.diningandcooking.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2024%2F06%2FDx2XgevGXRzkOyRlNzdwvBoZcY37p6gbdWeumK18cC0

Note: Please thumbs up, I will never ask for it again.  I had to make that gif myself, since no search engine had one, and it was kind of a trial.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick, Constantine, MagnusPrime, Theonymic and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:02 pm

He's a dreadful person. Unfortunately he's my district's Senator. Very sad times indeed.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Black Rider, Ammocas, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Thu Aug 22, 2024 6:45 pm

Hey Red China Tim is my governor, so I feel your pain.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Revelation Signal Sat Aug 24, 2024 2:12 pm

seth wrote:All the rhetoric claiming that he’s basically Hitler certainly didn’t help either

Exactly. The sad thing is, the rhetoric still continues. There were some remarks at the DNC continuing to bash Trump as a threat to the nation. I forget the exact words but they were on par with the Hitler comparison. Trump just survived an assassination attempt and they continue to spout these ideas against him. There is definitely a spiritual battle going on here.
scottmitchell74 wrote:Not anymore. Abortion, the rainbow stuff, open borders, voter ID lies, ultra-soft on crime, defund police, feminism and associated lies about men/wages, race hoaxes... to name a few things. Evil.
seth wrote: If someone wants bigger government involved with wealth redistribution, I don’t agree but I get where they’re coming from. If someone is vehemently anti-war and pro-environmental regulation, which I guess are considered traditionally left, I even agree with them. However, when it comes to abortion, LGBT ideology, secularism, etc it’s absolutely evil
Agreed, there are certain values they hold that are completely anti-christian. I have some family members that are christian yet support the LGBT movement - they have been deceived into thinking they are "loving" the LGBT group by standing up for their sin. I think people these days vote for/against personalities rather than policy. There will never be a perfect political system until Jesus is reigning as King, but we as Christians should be discerning enough to recognize that supporting an anti-Israel party that celebrates abortion and denigrates the family unit is a bad idea.

Constantine wrote:
Compromise seems to be a bad word these days. 
Yes. What's going on with this? A few months ago I commented on a Reddit post on how important it is to compromise in a band and I got all sorts of flak for it. People were saying things like "compromise kills creativity," and "compatibility, not compromise." I don't think they understand what the word compromise means. Then I looked up this foolish philosophy and a bunch of Teal Swan videos popped up.

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I don't know what movement/decade it came from, but the idea of a feeble, scrawny, milquetoast Jesus - and his Ned Flanders followers -  has been so harmful. 

Jesus was bold, strong physically,  mentally,  spiritually,  and we as Christians should practice discernment on when, where and how to follow.
But, "He Gets Us!" ... You're absolutely right. No one talks about when Jesus deliberately crafted a whip, and went into the temple and drove out the money changers. Nor do they talk about his comments to the Pharisees at making converts into "twice the Son of Hell that they are."  Those were fighting words. And while Jesus didn't condone violence, he never backed down on telling the truth no matter the consequences. He did it lovingly (like the rich man who asked to how to have eternal life), and he did it aggressively (to the "righteous" pharisees, whose cups were clean on the outside but dirty on the inside).

TZ75 wrote:Bending a knee to the woke beast system is not an option for followers of Christ!

They want to erase borders and our sovereignty. 

They pull on the heartstrings of the blind saying: we gotta let everyone in! We don’t need borders. There’s no genders… blah blah etc etc. 

The dominos will keep falling. Shouldn’t we fight the beast system? The Ned Flanders types won’t, but many of us will not comply!
There is a lot of debate on this topic. Some would say that Christ put in place the governing authorities as Romans 13:1 tells us, and to "Render therefore unto Caeser the things which are Caesar's" in Matthew 22. But Revelation 14 tells us not to take the Mark of the Beast and Revelation 20 tells us that the souls who don't will be beheaded in this life, yet reign with Christ in the future.

I often think about when Daniel would not stop praying and suffered the consequences of being thrown into the Lion's den, or how Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego would not bow down to the golden statue of Nebuchadnezzar and suffered the consequences of being thrown into the furnace. (This is directly foreshadowing the image of the beast in Revelation 13).

We are NOT to bow down to a godless society. The only one we are to worship is God above. By taking the Mark of the Beast, you will be swearing fealty to the Anti-christ (Revelation 13:15). In fact, my song "Rise" is exactly about this.

Having said this, the mark of the beast is not in place - however, the system that will be used to set it up is coming into place (CBDC's, global government and religious system, mass deception by "sorceries" translated from the word "pharmakeia".. hmm i wonder what word came from that?) And I am of the mind to Stand Up against this lie-filled system and Stand Up for the truth. However, just like in the stories of Daniel, we may need to suffer the consequences for doing so. But as 1 Peter 4 tells us, we are to count it as a blessing if we suffer for Christ.

1) Do not bow or kneel (both of these terms signify worship) to any worldly system. Only Jesus Christ is worthy of our worship.
2) Do not allow anyone or anything to compel you to sin against God.

It is up to each person to decide what he/she will stand for or stand against. We are all created in God's image and God has created us all with a unique purpose. The challenges each of us face in life will be different. The roles each of us occupy while we are here on this earth will be different. I believe we are called to "get people to Jesus and get Jesus to people" (quoting JD Farag), in whatever role the Lord has given us.

Personally, my stance is to stand up to the world system that is now forming and to be the "salt and the light of the earth" to preserve what we have left of the world from moral decay and corruption. What that looks like may manifest differently in all of us. One of the roles I have is as a musician, so I've chosen to write songs as anthems and rallying cries for freedom and against tyranny.

Every man needs to draw a line and decide where they will not comply - and exercise that muscle. If we don't exercise that muscle, by the time it comes that we are demanded to accept something that is blatantly against our beliefs, we will be too weak not to stand against it. That's why it's important we draw a line now - do not participate in any systems that go along with the woke agenda. Refuse to get the MRNA gene therapy shot, refuse to wear a mask for the sake of compliance. (Yes I realize there are scenarios when wearing a mask is appropriate - but in many situations it's all in the name of "compliance.") Yes, you will have to suffer the consequences and probably lose money for your business or have to re-locate your family, etc. 

4 years ago I decided not to use Facebook anymore because of their censorship and data collection and I lost thousands of dollars of business because of it. I also don't use Instagram for similar reasons. It's very difficult to do this as an entrepreneur and I lock myself out of all sorts of opportunities but I refuse to participate in their platforms. My wife and I decided we would not take any MRNA gene therapy shots no matter what. If they ever roll out compliance-masks again we will also not participate. The WHO is working on taking away our nation's sovereignty and I will not participate in their efforts to do so.

One of our next steps is to find a banking system that does not participate in ESG or DEI but that's proving to be an almost impossible task, even with local community banks.
Revelation Signal
Revelation Signal
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

https://beacons.ai/revelationsignal

BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:13 pm

I agree with most of what you said, but the covid shots are not “gene therapy.” They were definitely rushed and have the potential to cause some serious side effects, and the practice of mandating them was absolutely wrong, but we should be realistic in our assessment of that situation and not buy into fear mongering
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

deathisgain and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:07 pm

Gene therapy...

Assassination Attempt  - Page 5 Effect10
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice, seth, StevenCressler and Revelation Signal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:19 pm

Assassination Attempt  - Page 5 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pedestrian.tv%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2024%2F08%2Frobert-f-kennedy-jr-quits-presidential-election

"...Mr Trump pledged that, if elected, he would establish "a new independent presidential commission on assassination attempts" which would review the attempt on his life in Pennsylvania on 13 July.

He added the commission would also be required to release all of the remaining documents linked to the assassination of Mr Kennedy's uncle, President John F Kennedy, in 1963.  Roughly 4,700 files tied to the case remain partially or heavily redacted more than 60 years later." - Sky News

Funny, the Democratic Party has no interest in getting the truth about the JFK assassination (a democrat president) since two of their presidents (Obama, Biden) sealed up the JFK assassination files when they were supposed to be released.  Tells you all you need to know.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Aug 27, 2024 1:41 am

seth wrote:I agree with most of what you said, but the covid shots are not “gene therapy.” They were definitely rushed and have the potential to cause some serious side effects, and the practice of mandating them was absolutely wrong, but we should be realistic in our assessment of that situation and not buy into fear mongering
Baloney.  I wouldn't put anything past a Cabal of elitist psychopaths who openly declare their satanic desire to cull the human race.  The inscriptions upon the Georgia Guidestones weren't merely whistling Dixie.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime and Revelation Signal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:22 am

Neither are the open declarations of Bill Gates et. al. To believe otherwise is to deliberately court ignorant disaster.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum: