The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions

5 posters

Go down

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Empty Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:09 am

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions 180484_180485_180486_180487_180488Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions R1ZuLmpwZWcPost pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions CGVnPost pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions MC03NjA5LmpwZWc
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Empty Re: Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:10 am

I've been really into these lately.  The Intense compilation I bought back in the day.  Chords of the Grave is probably the best Christian metal comp of all-time.  The last two I have been jamming recently,
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Legitwafflez likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Empty Re: Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions

Post by Ammocas Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:32 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:I've been really into these lately.  The Intense compilation I bought back in the day.  Chords of the Grave is probably the best Christian metal comp of all-time.  The last two I have been jamming recently,
Very cool compilations! I don’t have that Chords of the Grave…I’m gonna check it out.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:38 pm

Here’s a good Christmas compilation for ya:

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Img_5312
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:41 pm

A few more I like:

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Img_5315
Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Img_5316
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 pm

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions 2000comingPost pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions ArghPost pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Norwegian

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions PowerfromtheskyPost pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions PremPost pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Whitemetal

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions S-l140Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions NC04NzkxLmpwZWcPost pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions 51F16cda2aL._SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions NS5qcGVnPost pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions 81jjTXqQqaL._SX522_Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions 71euuhJW9xL._SX522_

There were so many good ones, these are just a few......
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 pm

Constantine just nailed it with Extremely Loud Guitar.  What makes it the best in my mind is that it wasn't just one sub-genre or one label.  It had everything from Guardian to One Bad Pig to Believer to Stryper.  It was put out by Star Song, so it was heavy with that label (Bride and Whitecross), but it wasn't just a comp to promote their own releases.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood, Constantine and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:11 pm

Always liked this one.  First time we heard Ethereal Scourge. 
Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions 180424

strangerhoncho
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:18 pm

Here’s a good one with Temple Of Blood on it…

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Img_3419
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:20 pm

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Img_3421
Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Img_3420

A couple of early comps…Ultimate Metal is among my favorites…
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:26 pm

Here’s a good Christian Prog Rock compilation….

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Img_3423
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Superjuice likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:29 pm

Some Hard Rock/Metal/Death Metal from Down Under:

Post pics of the best Christian Metal compilations and your opinions Img_3424
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down