The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Brutal Death mag, now in a english version!

+6
Ammocas
scottmitchell74
Drawnsword
Kerrick
jaydeecrawson
Lex Metalis
10 posters

Go down

Extreme Brutal Death mag, now in a english version! Empty Extreme Brutal Death mag, now in a english version!

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:24 am

Extreme Brutal Death mag, now in a english version! 375175092_2726228357515694_3404771024321308231_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5614bc&_nc_eui2=AeGIweBqptr8m5D67oP3rzCgLop40INVz6QuinjQg1XPpJXclc1RjPlxRXUkXM70P0qZgHjcQBvwrWfHR__RD8kM&_nc_ohc=9AWzjdb6xeAAX-N7rnA&_nc_ht=scontent.fcaw3-1

Pre-order here

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

PlaceOfASkull, Temple of Blood, Kerrick, Pethead, Son of Nun, Sevenoneself and ShotGunderson like this post

Back to top Go down

Extreme Brutal Death mag, now in a english version! Empty Re: Extreme Brutal Death mag, now in a english version!

Post by jaydeecrawson Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:04 am

totally awesome! I'm definitely going to buy this!

Probably get a patch too

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Lex Metalis, Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Extreme Brutal Death mag, now in a english version! Empty Re: Extreme Brutal Death mag, now in a english version!

Post by Kerrick Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:54 pm

Yes!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Lex Metalis and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnsword Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:52 am

yes this is totally awesome, i would love to sub to an ongoing English version of this mag! However for me converts to $32 NZ dollars, i hope some Christian metal distro's get this in stock at a cheaper price. I guess with the sample CD it's justified though.
Drawnsword
Drawnsword
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://drawnswordgraphix.blogspot.co.nz/

Lex Metalis and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:18 pm

it's worth it to support 'em...

takes a massive amount of work and energy to do a 'zine... especially a pro one like this

you guys help 'em out!

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:11 am

Lex, do you know if this will be getting US distribution anywhere, or will it only be available from Europe?  Thanks!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:24 pm

Kerrick wrote:Lex, do you know if this will be getting US distribution anywhere, or will it only be available from Europe?  Thanks!

Only know about this european store...

But soon the Narnia tribute will be on  US stores hahah
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:49 pm

100% support!

ya'll get on this!!

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:26 pm

Well I opted to heed Jaydee's advice and ordered myself a copy.  I'm looking forward to its arrival!  The exclusive Vials Of Wrath song has me extra stoked.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:26 pm

They said on FB that they're printing the CDs now, and will begin printing the mags once they've got the CDs.  They're looking to hopefully ship pre-orders out mid/late October.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:41 pm

Cool!

Thanks for the heads-up.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:11 pm

Mine arrived today!  It's very professionally done and looks great.  The sampler is top-notch too.  Now I just gotta find some time so I can read the magazine!

Tyrant
Tyrant

ShotGunderson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:29 pm

Kerrick wrote:Mine arrived today!  It's very professionally done and looks great.  The sampler is top-notch too.  Now I just gotta find some time so I can read the magazine!
Well…I’m just glad you got something music related in the mail today…keep your eyes peeled for that SR and MSDOD!
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:46 pm

Haha yeah, it wasn't a zero day at least!  Maybe tomorrow will be the SR/MSDOD day...  Smile

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddierecords1 Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:41 pm

Kind of random question...does the magazine and or CD come sealed? Like in a sealed bag for the magazine or a normal sealed CD? Is the disc loose or in a case? 

Thanks

Maddierecords1
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:47 pm

Mine came loose in a somewhat-rigid cardboard packer.  The CD came with a booklet and insert, though no jewel case.  Everything arrived in fine condition for me, though if you had a mean mailman, I could imagine you having troubles.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:13 pm

Got mine!!

Looks great. A throwback to an awesome era of mail-order metal.

Going to save the reading of it for a special early morning or late evening session.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Lex Metalis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:33 pm

I got mine a few days ago too. I LOVE IT!

I HIGHLY recommend supporting this!

The Magazine and CD are both high quality.

And it was definitely a throwback to an awesome era in metal!

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Lex Metalis and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:24 pm

I'll show all these comments to my friend, who create the mag. Thanks for your words guys!
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotGunderson Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:37 pm

I’ve ordered mine but haven’t got a shipping notification yet. For those that have gotten it in, about how long did it take to get to you?
ShotGunderson
ShotGunderson
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckster13 Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:36 am

Got mine as well!  The CD is excellent--some really good songs on there from bands I haven't heard yet.

My magazine came beat up from the mail, but it is what it is.  Can't wait to read it!

Beckster13
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:33 pm

Is anyone interested in this magazine and cd when I'm done?

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:58 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:Is anyone interested in this magazine and cd when I'm done?

Sure, no rush though.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:53 am

Constantine wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:Is anyone interested in this magazine and cd when I'm done?

Sure, no rush though.

I should have mentioned: do you have a US address?

If so: send it

🤘santa
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:00 pm

Update:

Scott M. was most kind to send me his copy of the magazine and the CD.  
...Twice - unfortunately the P.O. sent it back to him the first time Sad

I was very impressed with the CD sampler!   I was not expecting something this good.  I played it yesterday and all of the songs were very good to excellent.  In particular the ones that stood out to me were by Marble Tomb and Vials of Wrath.

The magazine was also very impressively laid out.  Very professional. Tons of content, wow.

My one lament is that the print is rather small.  It's hard for me to read except in small doses before my eyes get too tired.  I understand though that to fit all that content in, they had to condense the font.  I would have been better off with more pages and a larger font, but that is just me, my vision is not great.

Otherwise very great job on this.  Extreme Brutal Death mag, now in a english version! 1f44c
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down