The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you all so much for praying for me

2 posters

Go down

Thank you all so much for praying for me Empty Thank you all so much for praying for me

Post by Opeth3232 Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:37 pm

I requested prayer over a year ago I never gave an update I've been with illness (covid) and mental took over a year to feel better. My family so many have them have died from this. Losing my mom my grandparents my uncle all in a 5 year span did not make me feel like praising the Lord. I know someone was praying for me because of the peace I felt. I wish those who don't believe would just embrace that peace instead of deny it. I love you all I feel like your family even though I know none of you. But I feel like I know you because I come here all the time especially when I was at my lowest just to read. This place has been around for years and I love it. It's home to me
Opeth3232
Opeth3232
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Black Rider, Staybrite, Andreas89, Pethead, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Thank you all so much for praying for me Empty Re: Thank you all so much for praying for me

Post by BaleMaster Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:36 pm

I love you🙏
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down