The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite post-PMA Morty album?

+12
stevegarveyfan
Ammocas
scottmitchell74
TZ75
MagnusPrime
eatbugs
mothy
Black Rider
CrimsonWarrior
Constantine
Temple of Blood
Pethead
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post-PMA Morty

Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 23

Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite post-PMA Morty album?

Post by MagnusPrime Sat May 27, 2023 9:38 pm

Sevenoneself wrote:And how do you say Ochoa?

Oh-Cho-ah, that's a great a-solo!
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Favorite post-PMA Morty album? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite post-PMA Morty album?

Post by TZ75 Sat May 27, 2023 9:48 pm

Pethead wrote:I feel like HoG has some of their most consistent writing and some of their best riffs post-PMA.

I think Steve went headfirst into his classic metal, Iron Maiden influence. It has more melody than most of the other albums.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat May 27, 2023 9:50 pm

EnVision and Hammer are very good albums. Lincoln Bowen really shines on them!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Frozen Fire, Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat May 27, 2023 9:54 pm

Frozen Fire wrote:I voted Hammer of God/Primitive Rhythm Machine

I really like PRM. Despite the dreadful drum sound the rest of the production is stellar, the guitar solos are sweet, and Steve still uses killer death growls.

I voted Hammer of God because I started grabbing the albums from after EE last year and was most shocked and pleasantly surprised by that album. Such a consistent album and I enjoy the style.

I think only the snare drum sounds bad on PRM. Everything else is stellar! Crunchy guitar and nice solos from George. The growls are great too!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Sat May 27, 2023 11:23 pm

MagnusPrime wrote:
Sevenoneself wrote:And how do you say Ochoa?

Oh-Cho-ah, that's a great a-solo!

Guitar guy Guitar guy
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Raegoul Sun May 28, 2023 2:56 am

Imagine the sound you make when you sneeze, that‘s how you pronounce Ochoa. Jk.

I have yet to come across something palatable from the post PMA era.
Raegoul
Raegoul
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Sun May 28, 2023 9:52 am

Raegoul wrote:Imagine the sound you make when you sneeze, that‘s how you pronounce Ochoa. Jk.

I have yet to come across something palatable from the post PMA era.
Diddo on the morty comment.

:rolf1:on the other part.
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2