The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out now Pyrophobia the new single from Azorrague [Thrash/Death Metal + Melodies - BRA]

3 posters

Go down

Check out now Pyrophobia the new single from Azorrague [Thrash/Death Metal + Melodies - BRA]  Empty Check out now Pyrophobia the new single from Azorrague [Thrash/Death Metal + Melodies - BRA]

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:04 am

New video this friday and on streaming at sunday, but I'll post the cover art to create some expectation...

Check out now Pyrophobia the new single from Azorrague [Thrash/Death Metal + Melodies - BRA]  Image10

- - -

Some previous songs from the band:

-

-

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood, Frozen Fire and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Check out now Pyrophobia the new single from Azorrague [Thrash/Death Metal + Melodies - BRA]  Empty Re: Check out now Pyrophobia the new single from Azorrague [Thrash/Death Metal + Melodies - BRA]

Post by Temple of Blood Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:45 pm

Good band!  Looking forward to it!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Check out now Pyrophobia the new single from Azorrague [Thrash/Death Metal + Melodies - BRA]  Empty Re: Check out now Pyrophobia the new single from Azorrague [Thrash/Death Metal + Melodies - BRA]

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:49 pm

Tomorrow, at 7 p.m. (brazilian time) ... click on the bell to receive the notification about the video release...

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:14 pm

Lex Metalis wrote:Tomorrow, at 7 p.m. (brazilian time) ... click on the bell to receive the notification about the video release...

It's Alive!!!
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:40 am

Now available at streaming services such as:

Spotify

Deezer
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:48 am

Great track! I'm surprised at how melodic it is. The last album was diverse but this is another new step. I like it. I always love the vocals. I'm happy they haven't changed. Lyrically? I'll have to go back and listen again. Something is being lost in the translation.

In any regard, I'll be picking up a new release whenever it comes to pass. It's been a long time! I really enjoyed both full lengths for different reasons.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:46 am

Frozen Fire wrote:Great track! I'm surprised at how melodic it is. The last album was diverse but this is another new step. I like it. I always love the vocals. I'm happy they haven't changed. Lyrically? I'll have to go back and listen again. Something is being lost in the translation.

In any regard, I'll be picking up a new release whenever it comes to pass. It's been a long time! I really enjoyed both full lengths for different reasons.

Thanks for your comments my friend, I  send to the bandmembers and they are really grateful for your words.

About the lyric, they said me that exist a lot of sarcarm present. Probally they'll do a post talking about the meaning in the future
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Frozen Fire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down