The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Precious Death - Our stinkin Demo & Odd Balls & Endings

+2
mothy
rtz
6 posters

Go down

Precious Death - Our stinkin Demo & Odd Balls & Endings Empty Precious Death - Our stinkin Demo & Odd Balls & Endings

Post by rtz Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:03 pm

rtz
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

mothy and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Precious Death - Our stinkin Demo & Odd Balls & Endings Empty Re: Precious Death - Our stinkin Demo & Odd Balls & Endings

Post by mothy Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:02 am

THats awesome. If you scroll down to the Death by Numbers stuff too. Thanks for posting
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

rtz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Precious Death - Our stinkin Demo & Odd Balls & Endings Empty Re: Precious Death - Our stinkin Demo & Odd Balls & Endings

Post by Constantine Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:11 pm

Are those last 4 songs on the 2nd demo the ones that everyone talks about as being their early / best material?
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:19 pm

I am gonna grab that full length album of demos!  Thanks!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

rtz and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:11 pm

The song Southpaw is the best thing they ever wrote. I would want more in that style! But add some uptempo mosh parts (like the beginning of Force Fed) to make it different.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

strangerhoncho and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FivePointPunk Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:10 pm

Love love love me some Precious Death!

Add them to the list of bands with Reformed theology because I've told many people over the years that the reason I'm Reformed is because of Precious Death (and Blackball) based on the liner notes from Chris Scott.  He's included lists of theologians and books that introduced me to some of the most important works and thinkers in the history of theology.  I wrote a letter to him told him that years ago, so hopefully he knows that.  Regardless, I praise God for Chris Scott and Precious Death....and yes, Blackball too even though Precious Death is much better.

FivePointPunk
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down