The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New JERUSALEM album news...

5 posters

Go down

New JERUSALEM album news... Empty New JERUSALEM album news...

Post by Soldier777 Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:17 am

JERUSALEM is working on a new album with no title name released yet. The Swedish version should be released this year with the English version to follow next year. The band says it will be similar to Warrior. I think Warrior is a great album and I'm looking forward to this. I recently bought She this month and I don't know why I waited this long to get it. I've listened to the first 3 or 4 songs on the CD and they are good. I heard the album on youtube and 60-65% of it is good. I need to really dive into it to have an opinion. 

In addition, Kerry Libgren/AD/Kansas fans will be happy. The long awaited Kerry Livgren album The Resurrection of Lazarus which is a cantata is now released on Numavox Records. It can be ordered here: https://www.numavox.com/cd.htm.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite, Temple of Blood and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

New JERUSALEM album news... Empty Re: New JERUSALEM album news...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:19 pm

Soldier777 wrote:JERUSALEM is working on a new album with no title name released yet. The Swedish version should be released this year with the English version to follow next year. The band says it will be similar to Warrior. I think Warrior is a great album and I'm looking forward to this. I recently bought She this month and I don't know why I waited this long to get it. I've listened to the first 3 or 4 songs on the CD and they are good. I heard the album on youtube and 60-65% of it is good. I need to really dive into it to have an opinion. 

In addition, Kerry Libgren/AD/Kansas fans will be happy. The long awaited Kerry Livgren album The Resurrection of Lazarus which is a cantata is now released on Numavox Records. It can be ordered here: https://www.numavox.com/cd.htm.

Was never a big fan of anything after Dancing On The Head Of The Serpent, but if the next album was more like Warrior, I would definitely give it a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:55 pm

I hope they can still sound like Warrior, one of the first christian hard rock albums I owned.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:56 pm

I just hope it really rocks and has plenty of lead guitar.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:07 pm

Exciting news.  I also ordered the cantata and Kerry's Miracles Out of Somewhere e-book.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:43 am

WoW, this is great news! I thought they were done after the SHE album, which I liked a lot.

After a sixteen year hiatus, Jerusalem regrouped in 2010 for the all original album and we haven't heard from them since.

I guess never count out a band from Sweden. LOL, ABBA is about to release their first album in 40 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down