The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tortured Conscience "Every Knee Shall Bow" Remixed and Remastered

3 posters

Go down

Tortured Conscience "Every Knee Shall Bow" Remixed and Remastered Empty Tortured Conscience "Every Knee Shall Bow" Remixed and Remastered

Post by Frozen Fire Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:19 pm

I have to say this album, already one of my absolute favorite Christian metal albums, sounds amazing with it remixed and remastered! It always had a bit of a muddy, dirty sound to it that made it sound a little sloppy. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing but now everything is brought out and the clarity gives it a punishing sound and reveals how tight this really is. It also brings the diversity and clarity of the vocals out so you can hear the outstanding lyrics. I wouldn't normally bother with remasters or remixes. They rarely do that much for an album. This however is a stunning improvement! I bought the yet to be released physical release but it came with an instant digital download. Definitely worth it.

Jeff has been working on a sophomore outing for several years now along with some side projects. I hope he can pull something together.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

My Awesome Timothy, Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Tortured Conscience "Every Knee Shall Bow" Remixed and Remastered Empty Re: Tortured Conscience "Every Knee Shall Bow" Remixed and Remastered

Post by xMetalMarkx Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:35 pm

HUGE improvement over the original, IMHO.  Thanks for calling my attention to it!
xMetalMarkx
xMetalMarkx
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tortured Conscience "Every Knee Shall Bow" Remixed and Remastered Empty Re: Tortured Conscience "Every Knee Shall Bow" Remixed and Remastered

Post by xMetalMarkx Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:37 pm

(More info at battlefrost.com/shop )
xMetalMarkx
xMetalMarkx
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:25 pm

xMetalMarkx wrote:(More info at battlefrost.com/shop )
The t-shirt looks really cool.   I don't really wear black t-shirts anymore, but it's a nice-looking shirt.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down