The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back!!

4 posters

Go down

I'm back!! Empty I'm back!!

Post by Guenther321 Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:04 am

I'm back!! What did I mi....OH MY!!!

I thought the CMR, would turn into a much more peaceful place....huh, go figure.

I was out with a mandatory 14 day quarantine. I tested negative a total of 3 times now since March.
Then the holidays....

My father in law tried to 'commit suicide and there is a lot of baggage with that, but please keep my wife and I in your prayers. Her dad is a master manipulator and we feel bad for him, but we are cringing over how he will twist this on everyone else..

My sister in law was a part of the trial for the moderna vaccine. She only grew antlers on one side of her head, so I'm gonna get one too since the side effects aren't that bad...lol.

How is everyone else?

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Staybrite and deathisgain like this post

Back to top Go down

I'm back!! Empty Re: I'm back!!

Post by WildWorld Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:10 pm

Welcome back! Praying for your family.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:46 pm

Guenther321 wrote:I'm back!! What did I mi....OH MY!!!

I thought the CMR, would turn into a much more peaceful place....huh, go figure.

I was out with a mandatory 14 day quarantine.  I tested negative a total of 3 times now since March.  
Then the holidays....

My father in law tried to 'commit suicide and there is a lot of baggage with that, but please keep my wife and I in your prayers.  Her dad is a master manipulator and we feel bad for him, but we are cringing over how he will twist this on everyone else..

My sister in law was a part of the trial for the moderna vaccine.  She only grew antlers on one side of her head, so I'm gonna get one too since the side effects aren't that bad...lol.

How is everyone else?

Praying for you and the family bro. It only has recently gotten less peaceful around here since satan slid into the garden. Wink
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guenther321 Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:49 pm

Thanks for all the prayers. Its been surreal lately. My wife and her siblings have been trying to find out more information but their dad just doest give full answers or avoids the question. He has a long history of being shady and doesn't have a good relationship with any of his kids, but has made comments about wanting to move in with one of them. My brother in law has gone so far as to say it may be an act, but there is still a lot we don't know.

Guenther321
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:12 pm

Welcome back, dude!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down