The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite album(s) of 2020 (secular).

5 posters

Go down

Your favorite album(s) of 2020 (secular). Empty Your favorite album(s) of 2020 (secular).

Post by Contrarian Deist Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:42 pm

I actually only got one new 2020 release this year(and a bunch of older albums) and I've only heard a few others from this year, most of my favorite bands didn't release anything this year.
So, I'm going to only include one album...and that album is.

Testament- Titans of creation (which is one of their best albums in decades IMO)
🤘🤘🤘
You?

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Your favorite album(s) of 2020 (secular). Empty Re: Your favorite album(s) of 2020 (secular).

Post by Kerrick Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:44 pm

I think the only secular albums I bought this year were Ikarian's and My Silent Wake's albums.  Both of which are very good though and I highly recommend!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Your favorite album(s) of 2020 (secular). Empty Re: Your favorite album(s) of 2020 (secular).

Post by Staybrite Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:30 pm

I didn't buy a ton of secular music this year either but I think my favorites would have to be: 

Black Swan - Shake The World
Tokyo Motor Fist - Lions
Fierce Heart - War For The World
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:20 pm

Maybe an admin could join this thread with the one I made in the Christian music room?  I made it with the intention of mixing either Christian or secular to give us a better overall snapshot of what people considered their favorites.

I only bought one 2020 secular release and that was the new AC/DC "Power Up" album.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by heck Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:14 pm

2020 sucked in so many ways.  Here we had a year when you couldn’t tour, but theoretically you could write and record and yet not much came out that I cared about.  

1. Michael Grant and the Assasins, Always the Villain.  Awesome and reviewed by me in this forum months ago.

And that’s pretty much it for me.   The other albums I acquired were quite forgetable...

2. LA Guns - Renegades.  Bland effort by Riley’s version of the band
3. Revolution Saints - Rise.  A drop off from earlier work.

A “real” LA Guns single came out, apptly titled “Let You Down”.  Great song though.  

I released my own album in 2020 but that doesn’t count....guess there was so little going on I had time to create my own music.

H

heck
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down