The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Job interview!

2 posters

Go down

Job interview! Empty Job interview!

Post by Andreas89 Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:20 am

I finally got myself a job interview! All praise to God for that, the job is about what I did in Berlin, just a bit more and this time it is the official job description and not just the circumstances that force me to do that (it could be really fun though!).

I wanted to ask you to pray for this interview. As far as I can see it would be an ideal job for my skill set and experience, and even though it's not a full time position my family could live from this easily it seems. So please pray for the success of this interview, and for patience and determination if it won't be a success.

----------

Backstory:
Almost a year ago I got fired, but because of the insane German social security I can be picky about where to go next, so I took my time to see if it was possible to pursue a legal degree in Germany. As soon as I collected enough info to know that it was not the way to sustain my family, corona hit, so I tried to find work at law firms but they almost only hire personnel with a certain degree because of the liability when things go wrong in the process. Germans like to play it safe legally, you know.

Finally I decided to see if I could go back to the Netherlands to be close to our families again. And now I got this interview, in the city we last lived in in the Netherlands. We are even still members of the church there so it would be really convenient in many ways. Also it's pretty close to family but far enough to not be bothered too much by them Razz  In a super small country such as the Netherlands, 30 kilometers or about 14 miles can seem like a lot. But well, grandpas and grandmas should be able to visit their grandchildren more easily.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Job interview! Empty Re: Job interview!

Post by Staybrite Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:00 pm

Praying you will get the new job and that you will really enjoy it.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Andreas89 likes this post

Back to top Go down