The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorrentiaL RIFF review of Tourniquet - Stop the Bleeding Battle of the Remasters!!

4 posters

Go down

TorrentiaL RIFF review of Tourniquet - Stop the Bleeding Battle of the Remasters!! Empty TorrentiaL RIFF review of Tourniquet - Stop the Bleeding Battle of the Remasters!!

Post by force perspective Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:30 am

my review of the New 2020 Tourniquet STB remaster. If you like the show eh, maybe subscribe click here to see all my videos
Rock on 1

Part 1

Part 2 

force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

MikeInFla and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

TorrentiaL RIFF review of Tourniquet - Stop the Bleeding Battle of the Remasters!! Empty Re: TorrentiaL RIFF review of Tourniquet - Stop the Bleeding Battle of the Remasters!!

Post by TZ75 Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:24 pm

Thanks for the review. Your Sacrament Haunts of Violence review was helpful as well.

Last edited by TZ75 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

TorrentiaL RIFF review of Tourniquet - Stop the Bleeding Battle of the Remasters!! Empty Re: TorrentiaL RIFF review of Tourniquet - Stop the Bleeding Battle of the Remasters!!

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:14 pm

Nice!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xMetalMarkx Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:08 pm

Thanks for the review.  I agree the packaging looks tip-top on the latest edition.

(I'm the "Mark Fields" in the credits--I helped Rob work on the live & demo tracks.)
xMetalMarkx
xMetalMarkx
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

MikeInFla likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:23 pm

I have ordered the 3 new 2020 remasters and can’t wait to hear them in my car! I do like the 2001 edition, except that STB needed a tad more low end. Hopefully the new version has it done right! I also like that the new remasters have Guy Ritter for the bonus tracks. Luke didn’t belong on the previous versions. It changed the vocal fluidity of the albums.

Last edited by TZ75 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by force perspective Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:33 am

xMetalMarkx wrote:
(I'm the "Mark Fields" in the credits--I helped Rob work on the live & demo tracks.)

Oh Awesome! It sounds great!
force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down