The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jernlov - exciting new black metal from Norway

+2
Constantine
CrimsonWarrior
6 posters

Go down

Jernlov - exciting new black metal from Norway Empty Jernlov - exciting new black metal from Norway

Post by CrimsonWarrior Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:24 am

This band popped up on YouTube relatively recently and they sound pretty darn good! Apparently they are working on a 10-track album.

There is a second song uploaded on the same channel.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Jernlov - exciting new black metal from Norway Empty Re: Jernlov - exciting new black metal from Norway

Post by Constantine Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:42 am

Sounds pretty good, considering I don't understand Norwegian  Smile

This is all I could find about them so far:

Unblack Archives - JERNLOV
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Jernlov - exciting new black metal from Norway Empty Re: Jernlov - exciting new black metal from Norway

Post by Kerrick Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:43 pm

Oh yeah, I recently heard about these guys too from Ton of Christian Metal Horde.  They've got quite the all-star lineup and sound great!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:17 pm

Kerrick wrote:Oh yeah, I recently heard about these guys too from Ton of Christian Metal Horde.  They've got quite the all-star lineup and sound great!
Oh, do you know who's in the band?
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Progton Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:08 pm

CrimsonWarrior wrote:
Kerrick wrote:Oh yeah, I recently heard about these guys too from Ton of Christian Metal Horde.  They've got quite the all-star lineup and sound great!
Oh, do you know who's in the band?

Yes i know the members, its Alf Petter from the band Heidre, who is the artist
The first 2 songs does have guest appearance of Niclas Buss known from Hilastherion/Northern Flame etc, David Sandvik and if i am correct Ronny Hansen.
The next song will include Eero Tertsunen and in the future Claudio Enzler will appear, and when you will hear female vocals, that will be Rita, she is the vocalist of Heidre

Heidre is a band who plays old hymns and psalms in metal style
Progton
Progton
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:52 pm

Nice, Ronny Hansen is an awesome vocalist. I just hope this album ends up coming out. Ronny joined Grave Declaration who have apparently been working on a new album for a while, but I don't know if they have any plans to release that anymore. Sylvan Fortress' album was supposed to come out in 2018 if I recall correctly too, but that hasn't happened yet...
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Progton Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:28 pm

CrimsonWarrior wrote:Nice, Ronny Hansen is an awesome vocalist. I just hope this album ends up coming out. Ronny joined Grave Declaration who have apparently been working on a new album for a while, but I don't know if they have any plans to release that anymore. Sylvan Fortress' album was supposed to come out in 2018 if I recall correctly too, but that hasn't happened yet...

That’s correct, Grave Declaration is not split up but in a kind of a sleeping status or something. It’s possible that they have some news out of nothing in the future.
Don’t know about Sylvan Fortress to be honest, i have heard the name of the project but nothing more
Progton
Progton
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:01 pm

The band responded to me on You Tube.  
They said of the 10 songs they recorded, 5 are in English, 1 is in Swedish, and 4 are Norwegian.  
Lyrics will be available in the CD booklet.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:25 pm

^Awesome!  That'll be a for-sure buy for me!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by guitarhoops Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:27 pm

I'm not a big fan of black metal vocals. The production is good and I like the music. The clean vocals kind of remind me of Leviticus.
guitarhoops
guitarhoops
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://www.unforsaken.ca/Jon/launchpage.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Mon May 04, 2020 2:57 pm

This sounds very promising. I look forward to seeing where this project goes.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down