The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PM's not being sent....How to get help with this?

2 posters

Go down

PM's not being sent....How to get help with this? Empty PM's not being sent....How to get help with this?

Post by Constantine Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:05 pm

I have sent 2 PM's since Monday morning and both are still stuck in my Outbox, not yet sent to the person.

I sent an e-mail to the Admin team asking for help but so far no one has responded.

Is there another way to enlist some help with this?

Thanks.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

PM's not being sent....How to get help with this? Empty Re: PM's not being sent....How to get help with this?

Post by Kerrick Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Howdy!  I haven't seen any emails come through; who/how did you send the email to?

As for PM's, I believe they'll stay in your outbox until the recipient opens them, at which point they'll show as "sent" instead.  If you'd like, shoot me a PM and see if it changes to "sent" after I open it to test that out.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

PM's not being sent....How to get help with this? Empty Re: PM's not being sent....How to get help with this?

Post by Constantine Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:44 pm

Thanks Kerrick for offering to do an experiment here regarding the outbox / sentbox and how they interact.

The person I sent the message to (Ammocas) picked it up today and sure enough, it went from my outbox to my sentbox.   
Which leads me to believe your assessment is correct, that once the recipient picks it up, it moves from outbox to sentbox.

Anyway, I just sent a PM and we can us it as a final test.  Once you pick it up, I'll check to see if it indeed moved from outbox to sentbox.

Thank you!
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:45 pm

Cool!  Alright, I just opened and replied to your message.  My reply is showing up in my outbox.  I'll check mine too to confirm this is the case once you open it.  Cheers!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:24 pm

Yep, you were correct!   Sent mail stays in my Outbox until the recipient opens it to read it.  Then, it moves to my Sentbox.

I would probably not have figured that out and it doesn't seem intuitive to me.

Anyway, thanks for helping me figure this out!  Another mystery solved.  alien cheers
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:23 am

Yeah I really don't know why they do it that way but at least now we know haha!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum