The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K.K. DOWNING Joins Forces With TIM 'RIPPER' OWENS And LES BINKS In New Band KK'S PRIEST

+2
Staybrite
deathisgain
6 posters

Go down

K.K. DOWNING Joins Forces With TIM 'RIPPER' OWENS And LES BINKS In New Band KK'S PRIEST  Empty K.K. DOWNING Joins Forces With TIM 'RIPPER' OWENS And LES BINKS In New Band KK'S PRIEST

Post by deathisgain Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:36 pm

deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

K.K. DOWNING Joins Forces With TIM 'RIPPER' OWENS And LES BINKS In New Band KK'S PRIEST  Empty Re: K.K. DOWNING Joins Forces With TIM 'RIPPER' OWENS And LES BINKS In New Band KK'S PRIEST

Post by Staybrite Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:40 am

Interested in hearing what they come up with....kind of wish he'd left Priest out of their name though.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

K.K. DOWNING Joins Forces With TIM 'RIPPER' OWENS And LES BINKS In New Band KK'S PRIEST  Empty Re: K.K. DOWNING Joins Forces With TIM 'RIPPER' OWENS And LES BINKS In New Band KK'S PRIEST

Post by Follower of Jesus Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:55 am

This could be great. KK seems rooted in the JP style, so I'm looking forward to this.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:32 am

I'll check it out, the first JP album with Ripper is very good.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:48 pm

I doubt KK will release an album that doesn’t impress. His reputation depends on it.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:50 pm

Kind of forgot about this but listening to it today and I enjoy it. Nothing new, just classic sounding stuff you'd expect from KK and Ripper.
What does everyone think?
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:27 pm

I think an even better name would be KK Ripper.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down