The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worldview (George Ocha) announce new record and new drummer and singer

+5
/<
Black Rider
Temple of Blood
Soldier777
mothy
9 posters

Go down

Worldview  (George Ocha) announce new record and new drummer and singer Empty Worldview (George Ocha) announce new record and new drummer and singer

Post by mothy Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:33 pm

Worldview is back with some kick ... new musicians Terry Russell of Holy Soldier fame on drums and Mike Drive Lee of Barren Cross fame on vocals

Worldview announcements

Cant wait for the new stuff
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Worldview  (George Ocha) announce new record and new drummer and singer Empty Re: Worldview (George Ocha) announce new record and new drummer and singer

Post by Soldier777 Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:44 pm

Interesting - Mike Lee on vocals and Terry Russell on drums - members from 2 bands that I like. Hopefully it will lean more towards traditional metal than the first one - even though I liked most of the first one. I can see having a different lead singer where Rey Para is in Florida and is busy with his band Deny the Fallen.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Worldview  (George Ocha) announce new record and new drummer and singer Empty Re: Worldview (George Ocha) announce new record and new drummer and singer

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:41 pm

sounds very interesting
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:20 pm

He said Mike won't sound like he did in the past but I love his vocals so I hope they don't change much.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by /< Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:38 pm

Thanks for sharing, mothy.  As a huge Barren Cross and early-years Big D fan, I will have to check this out when released.
/<
/<
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.reverbnation.com/narrowroadband

Back to top Go down

Post by strype53 Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:38 pm

I was not as excited when I heard Rey was not with them anymore. I loved the first album. However, Mike Lee could be just as cool!! I am interested!
strype53
strype53
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:35 pm

Cool Interview.

there are only a few guys that could replace Rey and still have my interest. Mike lee is one of them.

So, I wiill check this out, even though I have mixed feelings about the first album. There are spetacular songs such as Imortality, Illusions of Love, The Last Cry, The Chosen few and Two wonders, but the rest of the album doesn't approach very much to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:16 am

WAIT. WHAT?!!

Best news I've heard in a long time!!!
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:05 pm

Guitar guy
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Opeth3232 Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:54 pm

mothy wrote:Worldview is back with some kick ... new musicians Terry Russell of Holy Soldier fame on drums and Mike Drive Lee of Barren Cross fame on vocals

Worldview announcements

Cant wait for the new stuff
Wow sounds awesome. Sad though that no one can ever seem to nail Rey down for more than one album. Worldview fit his style very well
Opeth3232
Opeth3232
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down