The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORDE CD pre-order

4 posters

Go down

HORDE CD pre-order Empty HORDE CD pre-order

Post by Soundmass.com Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:35 am

HORDE: Hellig Usvart
Pre-order your CD or CD/VINYL/PATCH pack now!

Hellig Usvart – the debut and only studio album recorded by Australian band Horde. Originally released in 1994 by Nuclear Blast, this album created controversy among black metal fans and allegedly saw death threats delivered to Nuclear Blast due to its anti-satanic lyrics. The sole member of the band, Jayson Sherlock, who used the pseudonym Anonymous, is best known as the drummer on the early and classic Mortification albums and later for joining doomsters Paramaecium. Norwegian for “holy unblack”, Hellig Usvart is considered a landmark release, regarded as the first and most ground-breaking Christian (un)black metal album.

Playing all instruments, as well as handling production and mixing, Sherlock created an extreme album similar to early 1990s Norwegian black metal – cold, primitive, lo-fi. With brutal blast beats, furious buzzing guitars, ambient keyboards and intense shrieked vocalist, this is old-school. Raw and grim and having reached cult status, this classic is now readily available again!

The 10th Anniversary Edition CD from Soundmass has long been out-of-print, so 2019 sees this 25th Anniversary Edition being released. The layout has been updated and the bonus track “Mine Heart Doth Beseech Thee (O Master)” has been included.

Save by pre-ordering a HORDE PACK: the 2019 CD re-issue, a Horde logo patch and a “milky clear” Hellig Usvart vinyl.

HORDE CD pre-order 81373000005416058_zc_v14_horde_p900x900

Soundmass.com
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

HORDE CD pre-order Empty Re: HORDE CD pre-order

Post by jaydeecrawson Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:28 pm

We actually need another HORDE reunion show with the guys from Drottnar!!!!

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:00 am

Very cool! I have the Metal Mind version which has three live bonus tracks which are neat, though I think having the bonus studio track is much better. I like the change in the logo too; it looks great. Nicely done!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus1987 Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:57 am

How did I miss this post? I have been looking for a copy of this for years Smile . Now is my time to buy this
Markus1987
Markus1987
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:20 pm

you guys might enjoy the stories I told about Steve Rowe and Jayson Sherlock on this video:

https://youtu.be/khXCYtoOub8

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down