The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Christian metal band Persecution Complex.

5 posters

Go down

New Christian metal band Persecution Complex. Empty New Christian metal band Persecution Complex.

Post by Persecution Complex Wed May 16, 2012 6:05 am

Some of you may remember me as the guitar player for the band Benevolence (I logged well over 12 years with that band) At this point in time Benevolence is on an indefinite hiatus (chances are looking pretty bleak for an actual comeback, though we're not ruling that out.) Not being one to sit idly by I decided it was time to become a part of a band that is even closer to what I what to do musically. So myself and former members of the band Conquered Flesh and Jesus Christ Metal Force have joined forces and we came up with Persecution Complex an extreme metal musical juggernaut based out of Fort Worth Texas utilizing influences including but not limited to black metal, death metal, power metal and progressive metal. I hope you guys will check it out. Been awhile since I've been here, good to see that the Realm is still thriving. Here's a rough home demo (we will be hitting the studio in June or July) http://soundcloud.com/persecution_complex/something-brutal-this-way We also have a Facebook you can hit here. https://facebook.com/PersecutionComplex
Persecution Complex
Persecution Complex
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

New Christian metal band Persecution Complex. Empty Re: New Christian metal band Persecution Complex.

Post by Through The Dark Radio Wed May 16, 2012 8:49 am

Awesome . . . more Texas metal Metal 1
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

New Christian metal band Persecution Complex. Empty Re: New Christian metal band Persecution Complex.

Post by Persecution Complex Thu May 17, 2012 5:22 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Awesome . . . more Texas metal New Christian metal band Persecution Complex. 220404029
You know we had to bring in some good old fashioned Texas brutality!!! affraid
Persecution Complex
Persecution Complex
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by rideronawhitehorse Thu May 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Really good, there really isn't too much in the scene that is true death metal like this right now. Awesome!!!

rideronawhitehorse
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Thu May 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Killer, I like it.
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by rfw1994 Fri May 18, 2012 6:20 am

Sounds promising, makes me excited to hear the studio material.
rfw1994
rfw1994
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://deathmetalbaboon.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down